on 7 February 2015
I bought size child size 10, thinking extra room it was too small for child wearing around child size 9.
then bought child size 12 a little too big but better fit. great shoes but not prime so you lose £3 (refund PP 50p cost £3.50)
So good shoes and good price, But if you have to return them the bargain disappears
on 3 October 2015
Excellent buy, he loves them and the Velcro fastening makes it easy for him to put them on himself.
on 16 June 2015
My son loves these astro turf trainers all his friends at school have them, they are a great design and very smart looking and my son says to say thank you as he loves them to bits. Well made excellent value for money and has put a huge smile on my son's face, tough to do he is disabled and special needs so the Velcro, well he loves thanks a million.
on 15 March 2016
WOW, I have never seen shoes been worn down so quickly. The studs disappeared within a few days(1) of wearing them. The shoes had to be replaced within 3 weeks because the whole sole had been worn through. To bad the verlcp work perfectly and my son loved them.. the are just really cheaply made.
on 14 April 2015
Excellent boots. For some reason manufacturers have decided one has to have C10 size feet to start playing football! My 5 year old is a C8, loves his football (even in the pouring rain on a Saturday morning) and finally has a decent pair of a astro boots he can take on and off himself!
on 16 July 2015
My son had previously had some blue ones which he loved & got a lot of use out of them but outgrew them & so I got him a new pair in red & he loves them just as much. Very comfy & great value for money. Very pleased with them & the service.
on 27 December 2015
It arrived before the Xmas day so I added it as a Xmas present. My son loved the colour and design. He won't use it for football so hopefully they will look like new for longer.
Overall, happy with my purchase. Better than expected.
on 27 June 2014
Theyre great my son loved the shininess of them and said they are really comfortable. They came quickly within a few days. He uses them for leisure and astro turf footie. They are easy to fasten and look good.
on 11 January 2016
My son needed Astro turf boots and his team plays in red so these were perfect and the envy of his teammates. They have lasted a year and he has outgrown them before wearing them out. Very please.
on 6 February 2014
My son likes these puts that are easy to put on and off. They look good. We did buy a size bigger than his usual shoe size based on comments given in other useful reviews. Good value for money.

See one answered question