Home Designer Suite 10
Visualise what your home or remodeling project will look like. The software provides advanced design tools for Home Design, Remodeling, Interior Design, Kitchens and Baths, Decks and Landscaping, and Cost Estimation. Save time and money and start designing today.
| ||Home Design |
Design or visualise your dream home with advanced design tools that are fun and easy to use.
- Choose from built-in home style templates, create your own custom home design or use the House Wizard.
- Design in 2D and 3D or both simultaneously.
- Choose from over 6,000 library items or download free bonus items to customise your design.
- Choose from Final View, Glass House, Doll House, Night Views and Framing Cross-Sections / Elevations to see your design from every point of view.
- Use powerful building tools like automatic roof generation, dormers, stairs, framing and foundations.
| ||Remodeling |
Home Designer can help you plan, visualise, and estimate the costs before you begin your project. Create a new room or addition to your home, remodel your kitchen or bath, and visualise floor and space planning, using our home design software's powerful and easy building tools.
- Move a wall, change a colour, add a room, redesign a kitchen and estimate the costs - all before you remodel.
- Accurate move dimensions - move objects accurately by typing the dimension."
- Create cross-sections for added details.
- Change your colours, countertops, and flooring styles with Material Painter.
- Add and remove walls, place windows and doors, size your rooms with furnishings and dimensions.
| ||Interior Design |
Give your home the look and feel you want - choose from thousands of styles, colours, wall coverings, flooring and materials. Design and decorate your living, dining, kitchen, kid's rooms or master bedroom. It's fun and it's easy.
- Place name brand products in your design including: Cultured Stone, Sherwin Williams, Benjamin Moore, Viking Appliances, and many others.
- Smart Design Objects, Drag-and-drop from thousands of design objects in the built-in Library organised by category.
- Choose from a variety of interior items - including chairs, tables, sofas, fabrics, accessories and more.
- Design and decorating style ideas with inspirational photos by rooms.
- Material Painter lets you apply colours and materials quickly and easily.
| ||Kitchen and Bath Design |
Creating your dream kitchen is fun and easy with Home Designer Suite. Create thousands of cabinet combinations, change your countertop material, add appliances and fixtures, create custom colours and materials, and more.
- Choose from over 1,000 cabinet combinations to create just about any custom kitchen or bath.
- Find a variety of cabinets for base, wall, full height, angled, corner cabinets, partitions, shelves and soffits.
- Choose from a wide variety appliance styles for your kitchen.
- Choose from several floor types such as hardwood, stone, tile or carpeting.
- Import your own favorite objects, materials, colours or textures from a photo or website.
- Use the Colour Blending tool to stain a translucent colour or apply a solid colour over the material you place to create unlimited combinations to fit your design requirements.
| ||Landscaping and Decks |
Create beautiful landscapes, terrain features, gardens and decks for your perfect outdoor living spaces. Home Designer Suite makes it easy to quickly design the virtual look and feel of your backyard, deck, patio, pool or other outdoor project.
- Powerful deck and patio tools allow you to design and visualise your new deck with 3D models and can help you estimate the costs.
- Design single or multi-level decks complete with automatic deck framing.
- Use Automatic Build Terrain and Terrain Perimeter tools to create flat, irregular shaped or sloped lots - use a GPS to import or enter elevation data.
- Choose from over 1,500 plants with the Plant Chooser.
- Use the Plant Encyclopedia to learn more about the plants in your designs.
|Get Started Quickly
The Quick Startup Options Guide will help you begin with "How-To" tutorials based on the type of your project. You can also choose from over 30 easy "step-by-step" tutorial training videos that will quickly get you started on your next home design project. Live online training webinars are available on a weekly basis and you can access this training via the Internet. Home Talk is a User Forum you can ask question from the community of users. Finally we offer great technical support by qualified in-house professionals.