- Visit our Nursery Furniture and Bedding Store for a wide range of nursery essentials to help you create the ideal bedroom for baby.
Chicco Polly Highchair - Happyland
|Price:||£98.00 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£1.99 (2%)|
- Improved habitability for baby and practicality for parents
- Deep, padded comfortable seat with double phase use
- Adjustable seat to 7 height positions
- 3 position reclining seat back rest
- Easy to use and open/close, operated from simple buttons on the side. Compact when closed
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Polly 2 in 1 is a multi-award winning highchair that follows your child’s growth and is suitable for children from 6 months to 3 years. The large double padded seat has two phases. From around 6 months it offers great support and comfort to younger children, as a practical and comfortable highchair. Then as their growth demands, the inner part can be removed to leave the second phase seat cushion, no less comfortable, but giving more space as an adjustable chair for children up to 3 years of age.
When your baby grows, remove the inner padding to give more room; you can also remove the tray to turn Polly 2 in 1 into a height adjustable chair that can be adapted for use with all tables.
Features: An exceptionally practical feature, the tray that can be hung on the rear legs of the highchair when it is used in table mode or when folded away, Soft, comfortable double padding, New tray adjustment with one hand control, The activity tray cover can be removed and becomes a practical tray for direct table top use, Height and angle adjustable footrest, Activity tray with rigid crotch post, With Polly child can share meal time with the family, The seat can be adjusted to 7 heights, Backrest reclines and adjust into three positions, It is ultra-compact when closed
1 x Polly Highchair
1 x Booster Cushion
1 x Removable Activity Tray
1 x Instruction Manual
Top Customer Reviews
We looked and several chairs in Mothercare and Babies R us before deciding on this one for the following reasons.
1. Its height adjustable so can be raised up to use at the table or lowered down to be used next to the sofa in the living room
2. The tray is massive so gives plenty of room to play with toys whilst she's in it.
3. There is a padded insert to help smaller babies be able to use it. This can then be removed when she's bigger so we can get a lot more use out of it.
4. It reclines so if our baby girl decides she needs a sleep after her food or play the back can be tilted to make it more comfortable.
5. Even though its a pretty big chair it folds up easily and isnt too big. The tray even has a place on the back legs to be stored when not in use.
The only critisism I have at this time is probably due to outr baby still being quite small. The straps can be adjusted to make them smaller but because we needed them really small the adjuster ended up around the back of the padding so we couldn't get to it whilst the baby was in it.
* it's very stable
* it's comfortable for the baby, with adjustable backrest
* the tray is big enough and at the correct high to let the baby playing with things on it
There are few minor cons however
* The belts fastener is not easy to close, which means my wife is better than me at it and that hurts my pride ;-)
* You must be sure the tray is fully locked otherwise it will simply fall down. Not a problem for the baby, but for you who will have to clean :D
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Its much bigger than we thought, in every way!
I do like the bigger tray as it give the little one space to play while waiting for his dinner, but the rest of the seat... Read more
This is a great high chair, recommend buying. We tried out in a shop first and then bought on Amazon.Published 25 days ago by Mr S.
This is a great highchair for our eight month old baby because he is a bit on the small side and the adjustable harnesses and different points for the tray are great so that he can... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Susie
We love this high chair for our daughter holds her in well with great support, lovely big tray with a removable top for easy cleaning my daughter is very fascinated with the... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Pen Name
We bought this high chair when my daughter was around three months old because she was very social and liked being with us all the time. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amber
Excelent! Happy with the product. Sturdy, easy to assemble and coolPublished 1 month ago by Robert Ovidiu Marc