- Subscribe to our weekly newsletter today and get 25% off your next Amazon MP3 purchase and find out about free downloads, special deals, and new releases.
'Waiting' is simply fantastic. The crazy lyrics build the song up and Nadine and Nicola's vocals are faultless. Next is a brilliant ballad - 'Whole Lotta' History'. The beginning is a little weak, but the vocals of Cheryl, Nadine and Nicola make the song great, and give real emotion to it. Fantastic.
'Long Hot Summer' didnt do too well last year, but it does seem to grow on you the more you hear despite the random first line - "I know you like to wear my dressing gown when I'm not there".
'Swinging London Town' is fantastic, but im not quite sure why. It takes such a new direction in music, that it needs many listens.
2. Models - This is an upbeat song that is repeatative and fun. Could maybe eventually get bored of this but amazing the first 100 listens, 7/10
3. Biology - The most successful single on this album, this song is so great it never gets boring but is missing something I can't put my finger on, 9/10
4. Wild Horses - It has a funny start that makes the song perfect! This is also a bit repeatative but the hooks and verses get you dancing, 10/10
5. See The Day - perfect for christmas, not my favourite single, 7/10
6. Watch Me Go - party pleaser, catchy and funky, this track is perfect, and perfect in every way. Cheryl's rapping is ace! 10/10
7. Waiting - good and has an amazing bridge that Sarah sings, 9/10
8. Whole Lotta History - nice catchy ballad, 9/10
9. Long Hot Summer - many people say this is the worst single from the girls, but I disagree, I think it's the best! It's so fresh and amazing! It's my favourite on the album too! 10/10
10. Swinging London Town - Perfect for the lifestyles the girls lead but you have to give it a few listens to get into it, and you won't get bored of it too. 9/10
11. It's Magic - Nicola goes solo on this song and the beat of this is too good to be true, some people also dislike this song but it's one of the best, well done Nicola! 10/10
12. No Regrets - an up to date ballad where nothing can be faulted, 9/10
13. Racey Lacey - an upbeat song for the end of an amazing album. But I really don't like the way it ends so suddenly. Catchy though. 9/10