Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Shop now Shop now Learn more

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 10 Feb 2010 21:15:53 GMT
Shaya says:
Anyone out there own either a Kenwood chef (any type) or a Kenwood prosoero. Would value your opinion, I cannot make up my mind which one I want to get. Can you help?

Posted on 16 Mar 2010 20:40:54 GMT
N. Booth says:
i know the feeling been debating this one for agaes, finaly decided to go for the chef as it has a more powerful motor. Also a plus is all the other atachments that are available. i think the main desision is whether you need a processor, as there not one with the chef and it quite an expencive atatchment. bowl sizes are similar and both have blenders, so its down to motor power verses processor atatchment.

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Mar 2010 21:09:03 GMT
Shaya says:
Thank you for your comment. The decision was made for me as a friend bought me the Chef and I must admit I am well pleased with it. I already have a food processor so didn't need another. The Chef is one of the best machines around and its been going strong for so long that I think I may have gone for it anyway. :) Hope you have fun making stuff on yours as I do on mine! You probably know already but it makes wonderful mashed Potatoes, was so surprised when I found out.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  10 Feb 2010
Latest post:  16 Mar 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions