As many reviewers have commented, there are very few backpacks with laptop compartments that can take large laptops above 17.3 inches, much less an Asus laptop (g750) with a max height of just under 6cm.
The laptop will fit in the laptop compartment snuggly. It is best to lead with the fatter end though. As the laptop has rubber feet, I am concerned that over time, it may damage the lining but we will see.
1. It is a really good bag for a student or office worker as there is a good laptop compartment and lots of other pockets for pens, files, music players, chargers, external hard disks etc.
2. It is comfy. The back is nicely padded and the shoulder straps are very comfortable, along with the chest strap.
3. The construction of the bag seems very solid and dependable. It can get very heavy quickly so I would recommend not carrying it on just one shoulder strap.
4. Good zips, solid and easy to hold and open
5. The side clips help the pull the back of the backpack towards your own back to improve weight distribution. Most useful.
6. The price. It depends on your viewpoint really as £130 seems a lot for a backpack. However, this is a backpack to carry around electronics worth 10-20 times its value and I think this is the point; a quality backpack to protect your expensive gear. Plus as other reviewers have said, there is a lifetime warranty which is a huge perk.
1. Would like the laptop compartment to be a touch bigger and perhaps even elasticated to help with the really large laptops but this is a minor comment.
2. This is not so much a 'con' but an observation. Although it is a big bag, it is well sub-divided so is not like a hiking bag or anything like that. It is principally intended for the transportation of valuable electronic equipment.