Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 28 Sep 2012 19:06:42 BDT
PG says:
I had two copies of Live and Let Die. No copy of The Spy Who Loved Me. The discs were so badly inserted (sideways, hiding the titles) that I only just noticed. Hoping that Amazon can exchange without sending the whole blimmin' set back! :-(

Posted on 29 Sep 2012 16:32:42 BDT
Shadowmike says:
I had two copies of For Your Eyes Only and no copy of Moonraker. It wa pure luck I noticed - I was just moving discs around so titles were all visible. Phoned Amazon - they have sent out a replacement and given me a FREE returns label so when the replacement arrives I can use that postal packaging to send this one back via friendly neighbourhood Spar shop.

It looks like there may be quite a few people who get sets like this - and I thought it was only me!!

Posted on 16 Dec 2012 09:19:24 GMT
Skrutten84 says:
I'll also recomend you to check your disc when you buy this package. One part of Thunderball were unplayable due to scratches. I haven't informed Amazon about it becasue I realized it too late.

Posted on 18 Jan 2013 15:47:53 GMT
@Skrutten

Did you buy used? What was the condition of the used discs? It should of said if it was Like new, acceptable or good when you bought them.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0x9cf1cab0)

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  28 Sep 2012
Latest post:  18 Jan 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
James Bond - 22 Film Collection [Blu-ray] [1962]
James Bond - 22 Film Collection [Blu-ray] [1962] by Sean Connery (Blu-ray - 2012)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (519)