Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle  Learn more Countdown to Prime Day Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 28 Sep 2012 19:06:42 BDT
PG says:
I had two copies of Live and Let Die. No copy of The Spy Who Loved Me. The discs were so badly inserted (sideways, hiding the titles) that I only just noticed. Hoping that Amazon can exchange without sending the whole blimmin' set back! :-(

Posted on 29 Sep 2012 16:32:42 BDT
Shadowmike says:
I had two copies of For Your Eyes Only and no copy of Moonraker. It wa pure luck I noticed - I was just moving discs around so titles were all visible. Phoned Amazon - they have sent out a replacement and given me a FREE returns label so when the replacement arrives I can use that postal packaging to send this one back via friendly neighbourhood Spar shop.

It looks like there may be quite a few people who get sets like this - and I thought it was only me!!

Posted on 16 Dec 2012 09:19:24 GMT
Skrutten84 says:
I'll also recomend you to check your disc when you buy this package. One part of Thunderball were unplayable due to scratches. I haven't informed Amazon about it becasue I realized it too late.

Posted on 18 Jan 2013 15:47:53 GMT
@Skrutten

Did you buy used? What was the condition of the used discs? It should of said if it was Like new, acceptable or good when you bought them.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  28 Sep 2012
Latest post:  18 Jan 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about