on 24 September 2011
Saw this in a shop and had to buy it. I'm not a particularly big fan of space stuff but then this isn't exactly meant to be an accurate representation of our universe. This puzzle just looks beautiful and you definately can't appreciate it from a flat image online but when you see it up close the 3D effect is great. I'm thinking about getting everyone in my family one for christmas. Love it.
on 6 January 2012
Educational subject matter, with the planets theme
Nice 3D imagery.
Somehow its lots more fun than a normal jigsaw, as I have no patience with those,
the fact that all the pieces are the same seems to take away the frustration.

Less chance of losing the pieces as they mostly stay stuck to the tin.
Make sure you do the puzzle on the INSIDE of the tin and that way it can be done in stages and packed away part way through - just keep it flat and don't drop the tin, or the force of the landing will make the pieces come unstuck (especially on the larger and heavier 64 piece models - but they are even more fun).3D Mega Magna - Balloons - Cheatwell Games

EVEN THOUGH THEY SAY AGE 8+, MY 5 YEAR OLD MANAGED THE 16 PIECE ON HIS OWN, AND THE 64 PIECE (BALLOONS) WITH ONLY A BIT OF HELP.
on 15 February 2014
My son loves doing these Magna Puzzles and I love the fact they come in slim tins that fit onto the bookshelf and don't take up much space! The 3d aspect makes the puzzle harder and I would recommend these even to adults as they are a pleasure to try and solve!
on 7 March 2012
This was absolutely no challenge at all and to be honest was a complete waste of money, the only positive here is the tin it comes in and the pieces look and feel nice, soooooo disappointed :-(
on 19 March 2014
I bought this item for my granddaughter as a stocking filler.She seemed to like it as it was a bit different to other toys she received.
on 6 January 2016
I bought this for my son who loves space and puzzles but when he is doing a puzzle, he will refer (like most of us do) to the box or package cover to give you an idea of roughly where the piece goes but once you separate the pieces, there is no reference point do I had to save the picture into my phone as a reference. Other than this, great little puzzle.
on 26 December 2012
Item arrived in time to wrap for Christmas. Product new as described. Provided a good entertainment for my step son at Christmas. Impressed with the product.
on 15 December 2014
Bought for our planet mad grandson for Christmas. Great stocking filler and certainly more interesting than normal puzzles.
on 29 October 2014
bought for my grandson who is planet mad. I've certainly enjoyed doing it with him!
on 12 November 2015
colourful, attractive puzzle that should keep my grandchildren absorbed

See one answered question