Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 4 Mar 2010 15:45:19 GMT
I found out last night a few glitches and cheat. I for one wont be using them but i can pass them on.

On wasteland if you go into the radiation field there is a burnt out car i have been told if you run there and drop a tactical insursion after 3 deaths you become imune. from there you can get on top of the car and snipe the entrance to the middle of wasteland. where people run through the middle through 3 entrances.

On karatchi you can hide in the hummer / convoy cars and snipe now if you get shot it dont get you as the vehicles are bullet proof and you attain this.

On top of this anyone know the care package glitch i would like to avenge the americans by playing them at their own game. any other helpfull hints tips please add to this post.

Posted on 26 Mar 2010 19:04:34 GMT
DragonsGash says:
Yeah

The care package glitch is easy. All you have to do is put down your game pad, shake your head and stop being a t**t.

Why does everyone want to glitch anyway? Play the games how they were supposed to be played and stop fretting about your kill/death ratio... It doesn't matter anyway.

Posted on 8 Jun 2010 15:40:25 BDT
I agree with C. Roberts
cheating is for people who have no skill at all. Who cares how good you are, just play the game normally like everybody else does and that way its fair for everybody.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xb42314a4)

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  4 Mar 2010
Latest post:  8 Jun 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Xbox 360)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Xbox 360) by Activision (Xbox 360)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (607)