- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.95 UK delivery
+ £5.95 UK delivery
Chateau Miraval Rose 2014 75cl
|Price:||£22.09 (£29.45 / l) FREE UK delivery.|
- Just released 2014 Vintage of the famous Chateau Miraval Rose in Provence!
- Miraval is owned by Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie!
- One of the most sought after Rose Wines this summer!
- Perfect summer drinking!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Grape Grenache, Syrah-Shiraz, Cinsault, Rolle Origin The 17th-century Miraval estate is located in the Var region of Provence, and was bought by Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie in 2009 and extensively renovated. With winemaking expertise from Perrin, the first modern vintage was released in 2012, and was met with wide acclaim. Taste A beautifully pale pink colour, with a nose of wild strawberry and stone fruit, with delicate floral touches. Great palate texture, with soft tangerine and peach notes joining layers of berry fruit.