- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Chateau Miraval Rose 2013 75cl Gift Boxed
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- One of the first in the UK to stock the new vintage year
- Voted #84 in Wine Spectator Top 100 Wine
- First rose to be voted in the Top 100 by Wine Spectator
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Miraval Rose is a wonderful blend of fruit aromas and freshness, made on an exceptional terroirs in Provence. A beautiful light pink colour, fresh fruits aromas, a refreshing acidity. In 2013 the winter was long and dry followed by a cold and wet spring and important climatic variations up until harvest. Thanks to a lot of hard work in the vineyard throughout the year, the grapes reached perfect maturity. The 2013 vintage is characterised by a low yield but is very promising. An intense nose lead by white flowers, little red berries, freshly crushed strawberries and notes of ripe Morello cherries. The mouth has a beautiful bouquet; round and soft with aromas of cherries, wild strawberries and a minerality representative of the Terroir giving the wine great freshness and a slight saltiness. The wine has length and great balance between the fruit and the minerality with complex aromas of wild herbs, limestone and rich citrus fruit.