Format: Paperback|Change

on 4 February 2001
Trish Telesco has created a fantastic book for both beginners and advanced witches alike. She thoroughly explains the concepts of wicca without leaving you bogged down in information or bored.
It's mainly concerned with teaching you how to practise witchcraft, with activites to help you gain experience. It also includes many spells which I have found to be incredibly useful (especially 'Quieting Irritating People' which neatly shuts up those who use their vicious tongues to ill effect, without manipulating them)
She also has an excellent chapter on how to deal with explaining wicca to others and how to show and teach your children the craft without forcing it on them (as everyone must choose their own path). Plus information on holidays and festivals, and brilliant sections on how to make your own tools and a 'Do it yourself psychic' chapter which I love.
Trish Telesco has written many books which have become firm favourites of mine and I can't recommend this book enough! :)
on 20 November 2013
All we have is here and now. Patricia Telesco shows how to incorporate magic into even the most routine tasks we do, so the energy flows through and around us continuously.
on 30 September 2001
This is brilliant . It's the updated version of The Urban Pagan which I've seen recommended everywhere . I especially liked the sections on Wicca and the family and making your daily routine magickal .
on 22 October 2015
Another gem in my collection.