on 22 September 2013
My Wife had seen something similar to this on one of the shopping Channels (the ones that charge almost as much for postage). Having described it, I then saw this item in an Email link from Amazon. It arrived 'toot-sweet'. She was delighted - It was exactly the same as the one she'd seen, cost half the price and came postage free. It was one of those rare occasions when something I brought on line met with approval (very rare).

Dave
on 5 August 2013
This is a very pretty watch and its really so comfortable to wear. I do wonder if the threads will be difficult to keep clean long term and I was a bit dissapointed that the battery went after just a week of having it but I love the watch so £6 to replace it was not the end of the world.
on 11 March 2013
It was a birthday gift. It looks better than the picture. The price is good for the quality! Highly recommand!
on 10 December 2014
This is so pretty and sparkly. I bought it for myself as my original Xmas present to myself will not come till after Xmas ! I particularly like the elastic bangle bit as I don't like faffing with clips on straps. I shall probably wear a lot over Xmas and to posh evening out as it makes quite a statement on the wrist. A lovely gift to myself!
on 16 February 2014
She loved it! Quality, beautiful, stylish. Really great fashion watch, fantastic value for the money. I fully recommend this product.
on 7 January 2014
The watch is a really lovely product even as I was already a big Accurist fan . Product & service superb.
on 1 March 2014
I saw this and loved it so got it. I have had it for 6 weeks and I wear it all the time, love the sparkle and the fact it is lightweight. It came well packaged which was reassuring. Would recommend this as a fab gift that brings sparkle.