i have been a big fan of Mariahs since she released Any time you need a friend, and every album she brings out gets better and better except Glitter.
This is what i rate her song at?
1. Through the rain 10/10 a prefect power balled and come back
2. Boy (i need you) 7/10 a cool and smooth rnb track
3. The one - 9/10 agaian a cool, sexy very melodic track
4. Yours - 8/10 great voice and a great bedroom song
5. You got me - 10/10 Great rapping from Jayz and Freeway with a catchy course
6. I only wanted - 7/10 Great back music with a style of latin influnces
7. Clown - 10/10 A very rnb song and its obivouse its about eminem
8. My saving grace - 10/10 This is another throught the rain song very hopeful
9. You had your chance - 10/10 A really good rnb song
10. Lullaby 8/10 This is another smooth rnb song great voice
11. Irresistiable - 10/10 A great beat this is part 11 of breakdown
12. Subtle invitation - 8/10 this is a new side to Mariah showing us what she can do with jazz
13. Bringin'on the heartbreak - 10/10 This is the best song on the album and my favourite too.
14. Sunflower of Alfred Roy - 8/10 a very sad and personal song
15. Through the rain remix - 9/10 One of Mariah's best remix
So go and get it its the best album in the world. :-)