on 8 January 2012
Really good price, I bought these in conjunction with the green slide-on beads that this seller also sells. Seemed really sturdy, although had a few issues getting the clasp undone for the first few attempts. At the moment certainly no complaints - was very quickly dispatched and would certainly recommend to other people
on 10 January 2012
Georgous bracelet, heavier than I expected it to be. Just be careful regarding the size. I accidentally got a small 16 inch, which was too small for me, but my niece was over the moon. Thinking obout it, what a great gift idea that you can add to on birthdays or Christmas etc.
on 15 January 2011
I didn't like this style of bracelet at first, but when my friends got them, I saw how good they looked & bought one for myself. Arrived much quicker than I expected & the clasp is secure, so don't worry about losing it. However, as I have very small wrists, even the 17cm bracelet feels a little bit big on me, I may have to order a smaller size elsewhere.
on 2 December 2015
Omg ,fabulous,I have Pandora bracelet ,11 year old granddaughter loves mine ,but didn't want an expensive one in case she lost it ,this is perfect ,she will love it ,except for the Pandora name ,you wouldn't know the difference ,great quality,great price ,love it ,will definitely buy from this seller again and again .
on 26 January 2011
Lovely item, very pleased with it, great value, will definitely be ordering from you again. Fast delivery, thank you x
on 20 December 2015
great quality and good delivery
on 9 November 2015