on 24 October 2013
This item was chosen by my son as a gift who needed a small tent as he goes off cycling a lot and with this tent in his back bag he can easily stay anywhere at short notice. fantastic quick service.
on 25 January 2014
OK
it's a good one for a Bivi and I will be using it as from now.
you will have to change the strings but Para cord is ideal for this.
I'm very very tall and its ok for me.
on 15 September 2014
Tent is small but seems excellent, If you were bike camping you could use the bike on it's stand to tie the open flysheet to give a small porch for cooking in reasonable weather.

It is possible to fold the tent with the poles "broken", but still connected to the inner tent and flysheet, and still get it in the bag. This makes it quicker to erect but more importantly protects the inner tent from rain when you are putting the tent up and down.
on 9 August 2013
super tent great for camping off trail. I bought it for my son who 18 now and he fits in it well with space for his kit I would recommend it.
on 1 October 2013
Recently took this tent on a weekend camping trip with me. It didn't rain, so I can't say anything on the quality of waterproofing, but I had no real problem with any condensation, the tent seems well made, light and compact when put away and easy and quick to set up.

A warning though to those who are not aware of the size of one man tents: unless quite short, you will be using your rucksack as a pillow and in the tent there is space to sleep and not to do much else. Getting changed inside is possible but difficult.
But for campers that can work around that, this is a nice easy to pitch tent that is small and light to carry, can be set up into small spaces on the field and one that I will be taking away again.

Edit: Perhaps I ought to clarify, my rucksack is of the 60 litre hiking variety, so I lost 6 inches or so of usable length of the tent, using the rucksack as a pillow (really the only way to store it in the tent). Even so, at 5 foot six, there was still enough space to sleep comfortably.
on 27 October 2014
It's actually a great little tent and very worth it for the amount I paid. However, it really is tiny, and rolling over in the night becomes an art in it's self at times. I'm 5'11 and of a slim build, so if you are of a slightly more robust build, then you may want to find something more accommodating. There is very little left, 'room wise', once you, your matt and sleeping bag are in; so if you are carrying a large..ish rucksack as well, you may want to have separate shelter for that outside of the tent.

It does fair well though to winds and rain as I found out. Just make sure that if it is windy, to line the tent with the wind direction as it's pretty streamline.

Still, gave my mates a laugh when camping last summer for 3 nights.
on 18 September 2014
brilliant tent for the cost. has upheld some pretty awful weather every time
on 25 April 2015
excellent tent, fine for me but i'm 5'7 and if you're any more than 6, this wont provide much leg space for you. Overall, a brilliant product and by far my favorite tent.
on 20 March 2015
Went on a 3 day hike in Scotland. And this was perfect. Kept me dry. Enough room for me inside (I'm 6'1) it's very light and was so easy to put up and take back down
on 10 August 2014
So far so good. Cheap light. Fast to put up. Very easy infact. Everything you'd expect for a one man tent but cheaper than the rest.