on 25 July 2012
Ibought this for my grandson,after recieving it very fast i knew he would enjoy it.He hasa had so much fun on it,he's only 2 years old but handles it very well,and is loving it.
on 9 November 2012
Son loves this bike.he thinks he's very cool! My son is 4 and able to work it perfectly, the 10 year old had a go to :)
on 27 December 2013
The bike arrived really quickly and was well packaged. Bought as a Christmas present I decided to assemble and test it well in advance, and just as well that I did!
The bike itself was very easy to assemble and I have to say the green one I bought looks really great, and this is from a motorcycle owner and general bike nut.
However, I soon discovered that the headlight and horn did not work! Being an engineer I took the 'dashboard' apart and found one of the battery wires was broken. This I easily managed to solder back on, which got the light working. I contacted the seller at this point and they quickly responded by e-mail and suggested I try changing the batteries from the ones supplied. Well actually there were none supplied and I had used brand new duracells! I further took the horn button apart and found that the yellow press button was not making enough contact with the switch. This was rectified by glueing a bit of thick stiff card to the back of the yellow button, and hey presto the horn works every press! This was all easy enough to sort for me, but anyone less 'technical' would struggle, and you really shouldn't need to in the first place!

As mentioned in other reviews the stickers leave a little to be desired! Some were poorly applied and so were carefully removed and re-applied. Others were peeling off, and generally don't adhere that well to some of the plastics. A tiny dab of glue here and there seems to have sorted them for now at least! That all said I really don't think my daughter notices them that much anyway.
The bike itself though is just great! Charged up over night the battery seems to last well. My two year old daughter (admittedly quite tall for her age) immediately got the hang of getting on and off, and could easily manage to press the 'go' button. Steering needs a little help and guidance though, but she will get the hang of it.She is positively beaming when riding it though!
Only used indoors so far, but have quite a bit of space and will try it outside once the weather improves. Overall would recommend this as a great bike for the price and can see we will have hours of fun on it! Would have given it 5 stars had it not been for the above niggles!
on 29 September 2013
This product is very good and nice and the kids love it so much. Easy to ride and set up. hence five star.
I will Recommend this product.
on 29 December 2014
Got this for my 5 year old son this Christmas, he really loves it. Ordering was pretty straightforward, item was easy to assemble and extremely quick delivery as promised. Good value for money, happy with this item.
on 3 July 2012
exellant my nephew loves it can never get him off it lovely present would deffinatly recommend to others great product :D
on 1 January 2013
very quickly despatched.great value,purchased for my grandsons christmas he absolutley loves it,,,was very reasonably priced and looks fantastic.so happy with my choice.
on 22 December 2013
i had great servise trom the supplier as for the bike ifs a good buy for the price.
im sure my grandson be over the moon when he sees it thanks jim
on 19 May 2016
Bought for grandson's fourth birthday. Fairly easily assembled by me, a 67 year old grandmother! His eyes lit up as I put it out in the garden for him, before I had a chance to explain how it worked he was on it and away immediately. His mum sensibly insisted on a proper helmet full face with visor and he loved the whole concept. After an hour and half at full pelt his mum wanted him to go home for his tea, neither he nor the bike were ready to slow down. It was charged as per the instructions and although still going strong I will charge it up before his next visit. I am disabled and have an electric scooter. I bought this so we could have fun together on our respective electric bikes and knowing it will last a decent time will enable us to get out round our village together. He is a tall four year old and the leg length to pedal rests is good, as long as he doesn't grow too fast we should get at least a year of fun. With the stabilisers on it doesn't like dips in the lawn as the back wheel becomes suspended on paving it does fine.
on 10 June 2013
good quality had hours of fun on it would be a good buy to people with young children easy to set up to