WIthin the first 10minutes of using this product to charge my iPod, it blew up whilst it in the socket, tripping the circuit breaker for the room.
The adaptor had a distinct smell of burnt plastic and has also broken my iPod charger and damaged the iPod itself which now requires a new battery.
So, in trying to save a few pounds, I now need to spend a lot more on repairing the iPod.
Personally, I think this product should be taken off sale as it is clearly not fit for purpose.
ALL OTHER POTENTIAL BUYERS BEWARE! AVOID THIS PRODUCT!