Brand new 20A 12V/24V Charge Controller for Single or Multiple Solar Panels
This brand new 20A solar charge controller automatically detects and charges 12V or 24V systems such as in a caravan or boat. It can handle up to 260W of panels for a 12V system and 520W for a 24V system.
You can use it either to create an entirely new system or to fit onto an existing system and it will not disrupt, or be disrupted by, most normal additional power supply devices.
Specially large terminals are designed to enable you to attach large-diameter solar cables from multiple solar panels, including from panels of multiple sizes.
The controller also incorporates an optional "night-timer" function which means, if you want you can set it to automatically turn its output off during the day.
This controller is designed to be simple to fit and comes with instructions to ensure that any installation is straight-forward.Key features:
- High precision voltage recognition and PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) algorithm ensures the most efficient charging and protect your battery life
- Temperature recognition ensures your battery will be charged optimally at all temperatures
- Protection from over-charging and deep-discharging maximises battery life
- Cut outs prevent damage if battery or panel is incorrectly connected
- Protection for the entire system against output short circuit, excess output current or input short circuit
- LED indication of battery charging and battery capacity including low-charge warningSpecifications:
- Voltage: 12V/24V
- Max Current: 20A
- Industrial-Grade Working Temperature: -35 to +55 C
- Size: 164x100x48mm
- Weight: 0.399kg