on 13 November 2010
My daughter loves these. She has just started a collection. So I ordered another one (Roxie is pictured and there are tabs to show the other Rockstars characters available)I believed that you were ordering the character that you clicked on. I did not noice, as is not next to ordering details, that a 'random' character will be sent. This is very frustrating as she specifically wanted Roxie - and even more unfortunate about this order is out of the five possible characters - she has been sent the one that she already has. I believe customers should be able to chose which character - especially as this is a 'collection'.Character Zhu Zhu Pets Rock Star Hamster
on 21 January 2011
Be careful when you order this - I searched for 'Roxie' Zhu Zhu pet and got the result of a picture of 'Roxie' and the wording so expected to get what i'd ordered! I received a different version and it wasn't until I looked at the details of it that I realised it does state further down that you will get a random zhu zhu.
Feel this advert is quite misleading considering I was precise with my search details.
Amazon reliable as ever and are going to send a prepaid returns label.
These are great hamsters that my daughter loves - just be aware with this seller that you WON'T get the one you want unless luck is on your side!
on 7 January 2011
I bought this Zhu Zhu pet for my 3 year old son, as part of his Christmas, as his 6 year old sister already has some, and he likes playing with hers. He did like it on Christmas day but hasnt really played much with it since. Maybe once the novelty of his other toys wear off he will. think i paid around 9 pounds for this one, and don't think they are worth paying any more than that. Some of the other characters are 15 pounds or so, but they are not worth that.
on 18 September 2011
Bought this for a 4 year old boy (mistaking it for a Kung zhu) & despite him initially saying he didn't like it because it was a girls toy, was later told he loved it so much he took it to bed! Find all the zhu zhu bits, in general, rather expensive, but this individual one is quite good value & the kids do seem to like them, (although I'm not sure if the current fad may well have passed on to something else).
on 2 January 2011
my 8 year old loved this, it makes lots of cute noises and makes lots of moves around the run.
on 25 September 2011
this was a brilliant purchase really good value and free delivery you cant really go wrong. the only thing i would say was it said it was roxie but i got ryder, but hey ho it will still be gratfully recieved!
on 3 January 2011
Simple toy, but kept my 6 year old entertained - especially with the Go-Go Hamster ball for it to roll around in. No educational value whatsoever, but for this one, who cares!
on 30 August 2011
My children love these and this addition was gladly received. Moves around carpet and wood floors. expensive accessories available but not necessary for lots of fun!
on 9 January 2012
Bought for my daughter. Seems flimbsy and over priced to me. However Tara a=has loved it and it seems to haqve been reasonably robust so no complaints!
on 22 September 2011
Delivered on time but as stated styles do vary so be careful ... we got a brown one unlike the pink one shown