on 3 September 2013
Pros - fun, silly, sexy

Cons - some of the dialogue could be stronger

Stumbled on this book recently and having just read this one I will definitely track down the others, obviously by track down I mean click the links below. As I said in the title, this is essentially the opposite of Kirkman's excellent Walkin Dead series. Bright and colourful, silly and childish, cheesy and unashamed. It reads a bit like a video game crossed with one of the best dreams I could ever have. Has that same sense of nonsense as something like Preacher. Great fun, get involved.
on 29 October 2013
I wasn't sure what to expect with this, I have always been into comics more than books so I decided to try this one (it was free so what the heck) because it was the genre that interested me and the artwork looked amazing.

Once I started reading I realised rather quickly that this was a teen comic, I am nearly 30. Did this put me off? No, quite the opposite. This comic made me laugh and the main characters remind me of myself and some of my friends and how we would act in the same situations.

When I finished this one I immediately downloaded the others in this series and they just get better and better. The only criticisms I have is that the artwork changes throughout the series, some are very good and others not so much, however this only slightly effects the experience as a whole.

My second criticism and this is in my opinion the worst thing to do to a fan; some of the series is not available for the iPad (number 10, 12 & 18) however they are available on all kindle devices. I found this very annoying. PLEASE RELEASE THEM FOR THE iPAD. In the mean time, I have managed to persuade my other half to download them onto their kindle paper white so I can read them and not miss a single moment of Jamie's, Paige's & Brittany's adventures, antics & sarcasm.
on 29 January 2013
I picked this up as it was free and I enjoy a zombie tale as much as the next man. I have to say the art work is excellent. If you like college girls or buxom ladies then you're going to love flipping through this book.

The story on the other hand leaves something to be desired. I realise it's only the first part but almost nothing happens until 3 or 4 pages before the end. The chat between characters doesn't progress the story in any way and I read it was supposed to be comedy but I never laughed once. Not even a smile.

Due to the fact that part 2 is free and it's one of those comics that even if it's not worth reading it's still worth looking at I'll pick that up but unless there is some storyline this time I won't be going any further.

I'm giving this three stars for the art work alone as it reminded me a little of Frank Cho. I'll review part two in the next few days and let you know if it picks up.
on 25 January 2014
First up this comic is all about tits, arse & zombies.
Secondly it's very easy comic to read and the artwork is nice to look at. The story starts at the E.A.Z.Y. sorority house where the ladies based there are having a party. Like all cheesy horror the ladies are all buxom and they all look out for one another, even kissing each other better. The blokes are the sporty pricks we all have had the misfortune of knowing at some point in our lives. Any way zombies arrive and anarchy begins!!!

Cracking first comic, think I'll check out the rest of the series!. A great free "horror" comic & far superior to a lot of the free horror comics! Keep up the good work!!!
on 28 March 2013
A very easy story to follow and fantastic artwork a quality production definitely a title I could recommend it was free but would be worth paying for.
on 9 January 2013
It's not the greatest zombie book I've read. It's only the first issue tho so I'm going to read the second one and see if that's any better
on 25 November 2013
good introduction to the series,good use of colour, nice story line once again, very funny too, and some topical humour for you as well.
on 14 August 2014
A fairly detailed story start up. But it was without surprises in terms of both dialogue and actions. Very happy to try issue 2.
on 25 January 2014
This was the best comic books I have ever read and it was amazingly funny. I think I will get more of these books/comics
on 11 June 2013
cliched, poorly drawn but good fun. don't expect it to be at the standards of walking dead but good for a laugh!