on 5 November 2012
This latest book by joyce meyer is well worth reading and putting into practice.many of us as christians do not recognise the power of the words we speak on a day to day basis.this book will give an understanding of the power of every word we speak.
on 20 October 2012
We have quite a few of Joyce Meyer titles at home. This one without exception is just as great as the others! A great author with life changing words. Highly recommended.
on 14 December 2012
wonderful book as normal with joyce she writes so well and all of us can relate to it ........ helps us to change our lives god is good
on 28 February 2014
If you're a Christian, you will love this, I feel everyone could learn something from reading this, especially people with a propensity to gossip without considering the consquences of what they are saying.
on 3 May 2013
I would recommend this book to anyone who want to change. I love Joyce she writes as it is, and how to live.
on 10 December 2012
i love joyce i read so much everyday lots to work at pray about and thing i need to go back to realy opening my eyes and ears great book so far
on 3 March 2013
I have spent over a month reading, this book is full of GEMS; enjoy. :-)
Be blessed and joyful, learn.
on 27 May 2015
The book has been of great help to me. I have be ome more aware of how I have often told myself lies. Every now and then I go back and read some more. I have also given a copy to two of my friends.
on 19 June 2013
A brilliant read, (and one of the many Joyce Meyer books that i have read), that highlighted areas that i have difficulty with, and also offered simple ways in which to deal with these problems.
on 10 December 2012
I fully understand the reviewer who wrote the content and message is very unscietific. The "belief" in higher universe is not something that science have been very helpful to assist people. Surfice to say that if you believe in energy and field of electromagnitism and quantum physics, you will understand that everything is connected. This is valid deep at human celluar level and what Joyce Meyer is telling or conveying is that by believing that every word you speak can resonate in your body at deep cellular level which by the passage of time will be setteled at your cellualr level that may result on both enhance functioning or malfunctioning of certain organs that impact the energy around and within your organs; depend on the energy level ( positive or negative) of your thoughts that is communicated through your words. For those who are interested in rather good scientific explanation on belief and energy level, I highly recommend books from Bruce lipton: Biology of Belief and Spantaneous Revolution.