on 30 January 2013
I ordered this as a birthday present for my dad (Just as a small thing to fill out the rest of his gifts, I got him a few other bits and pieces too, don't worry I'm not a cheap daughter, just a student living on a budget!).

Anyway after I ordered it I realised the expected delivery date was in 8 days, which was the date of my dads birthday, so I was really worried.

Turns out there was no need to worry, I ordered it on a Monday night and it arrived on Wednesday morning! It's a great wee gift too, gorgeous bottle, and my dad tells me it's perfect for french martinis!
Would not hesitate to recommend this product, you will not regret it!
on 20 July 2013
This liqueur has a wonderful fruity taste and gorgeous, jewel-like colour. It's a definite must-have for cocktail-making! Attractive bottle, too.
on 10 May 2012
Got order quickly and product was exactly what I expected. Just what I wanted for my wedding favours and at the right price.
on 16 October 2012
I am going on holiday abroad to my daughters and their husbands for 3 months and needed to take something beautiful and valuable for the boys' bar's from UK and wow wow wow...I was so delighted at the beauitful wrapped packaging it arrived in and the quality and beauty of this miniature is ever more lovely than the picture on line. Thank you for a lovely product.
on 2 May 2016
Tastes really nice - sort of a fruity alcoholic version of squash. I add to lemonade, you don't need too much to get the taste of it, however I don't find it tastes too strong of the alcohol. Beautiful bottle, perhaps a tad pricey for such a small bottle; I got about three servings. All in all though, tastes nice and absolutely love the packaging.
on 5 August 2014
I bought this as a little extra birthday gift for my husband- his birthday isn't until September! It is a cute little bottle, and a chance to try before purchasing the larger size. I am very pleased with my purchase.
on 16 December 2013
i bought 2 of these,taste great,lovely designed bottles,i shall be using them in my christmas trifle,aswell as with mixed cocktails,very happy customer,thank you very much.
on 19 June 2016
As a rose girl - often pop this into my prosecco/champers. Great trial size to see if this is for you before committing to a full size bottle like I did. Sweet but special
on 25 November 2012
Very useful for either making a basket of goods as a present, or flavouring baked goods or creamy puddings. Or just collecting as an example of miniature spirits
on 13 May 2014
It's so cute! I haven't opened it yet but I can't wait to have some with wine and the bottle is lovely