Item Display Length: 46|Change

on 22 November 2012
arrived sooner than expected. chain is exactly as described on site, nice length. being 20" this will please the wife as all her others are 18" and a little tight for her. nicely packaged as well.
on 18 March 2013
With the Sale price applied this item was good value for money, but I was disappointed with the lobster clasp because the movable bit to open the clasp is smaller than I had expected it to be which makes handling the clasp very fiddly. That aside, this is a lovely necklace which can be worn on its own or with a pendant.
on 19 January 2014
The picture of this chain must have been on a lens to expand the picture of the chain x 20 times the size of the necklace shown on the website,, this is why people do not buy from certain sites from the internet, i am not going to entertain this seller again, i have returned the item, and am still suffering from burnt fingers, thank you amazon for your help, and i hope this all ends well,
on 18 May 2013
It was a gift to replace a chain that had broken on my fellas fathers pendant .It looks stronger and bigger than the one he had perfect for what i wanted .He liked it and it will hopefully last longer than the original one he had . It lies against the skin nicely too.
on 25 April 2013
This item is cheap and nasty so not worth the money.I will definitely NOT be buying from this stellar again.
on 26 December 2012
not quite as heavy or chunky as I was led to believe by images but still of a good quality
on 2 September 2013
although the chain is quite wide (2mm?) its very very thin (flat), so it kinks easily. For the price (£65 ish ) its ok, but still a little disappointing. To be fair the picture of it looks as though it would kink but I guess I wasn't looking carefully enough.
on 12 February 2015
I'm very unhappy with this chain the one on display is alot bigger the one the sent me is a very tiny ant thin i feel like I've been conned
on 11 December 2014
I was very disappointed with the size of the chain. The links are very small. I will not buy any chains on line ever again.
on 1 January 2014
My wife wanted a new, stronger, but not chunky, gold necklace for her crucifix. She is very pleased with this.