Item Display Length: 41|Change

on 5 December 2012
It is very difficult to gauge the thickness or the size of the chain when looking at it on line since the articles are inclined to look larger than they really are. I just had to go by the gram weight. It was a little finer than I thought it would be but still very acceptable for the price in these inflated gold price days.
on 18 November 2012
This is a good looking chain. I needed something a little 'heavier' looking than the usual fine chains to look 'balanced' with my pendant. It certainly looks chunkier than previously ordered finer chains. My only criticism is that it is 'flat', 2 dimensional as opposed to 3 dimentsional (if that makes sense to you). In summary... for the price - it is worth it.
on 15 March 2013
The necklace arrived in good time and was just what I wanted. The lenght is just right (short and resting around the collarbone) and it is not too thin either (thank goodness!) and has a reasonable weight to it.
on 17 January 2013
I read several reviews before purchasing this gold chain and have to say that they were absolutely right. Great value, and excellent quality.
I would certainly recommend most highly.
on 30 April 2013
This is everything I had hoped for. The locket I received for my 70th birthday looks splendid suspended on this chain.
on 26 April 2015
Nice looking chain bought to go with St Christopher. !8" is ok for the 10 year old it is intended for but an adult will need at least 20". Clasp a bit sticky but should loosed up I hope.
on 14 December 2012
I like the necklace as is gentle and not too long, just reaches my collar bones and it's just the right lenght for me.
on 15 February 2015
Bought this on lightning deal wouldnt have been happy to pay full price but for what I paid it was worth the money. Don't expect a thick chain check the mm in width before buying. This was a gift for my daughters 16th looks lovely and sparkly on her neck and is a nice size for her.
on 15 June 2016
I purchased this chain in March and the end cap, which fixes to the claw fastener, snapped off in June. The end cap is just a folded piece of very thin gold which had straightened out twice before, so the chain parted and was almost lost. Because I'd had the chain for 3 months, Amazon offered no means of return for refund and I've had to have it repaired at a local jewellers.

Very poor quality and very poor service!
on 1 February 2014
Difficult item to buy from a screen shot. The necklace when it arrived was smaller than I had expected but - according to my gram scales - was the absolute correct weight. With gold at a premium you don't get much bang for your buck nowadays from anywhere, and this was the best priced one per gram that I found.
All that said, I was not overly disappointed, it is a nice piece of work - if a little on the delicate looking side - and my wife was pleased with it as a stocking filler. My advice: read the reviews, that's what I did, and other comments on this necklace have been borne out by my experience.
Arrived promptly, well packaged and in a nice gift box.