From the Back Cover
Get the book that shows you not only what--but how--to study
- 100% complete coverage of all official objectives for exam RH202
- Exam Readiness checklist at the front of the book--youre ready for the exam when all objectives on the list are checked off
- Real-World Exercises--Step-by-step instruction modeled after the hands-on RHCT exam questions
- Inside the Exam sections highlight key exam topics covered and how to answer questions correctly
- Lab questions match the format, tone, topics, and difficulty of the real exam
- Money-saving tips explain how you can study for the exam without buying Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Covers all RH202 exam topics, including: Installation * Configuration * Basic Administration * Filesystem Management * Kernel, Cron, and User Administration * X Window System * Linux Network Clients * Operational Administration Recovery and Security
The best fully integrated study system available. True to the format of the RHCT exam! CD-ROM includes:
- Two complete RHCT exams featuring the same types of hands-on problems that youll see on the live exam
- Electronic book for studying on-the-go
- Bonus installation screen review for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3
Michael Jang, RHCE, Linux+, LCP, is the author of several computer books and professional certification study guides, including RHCE Red Hat Certified Engineer Linux Study Guide, Fourth Edition.
About the Author
, (Kill Devil Hills, NC), LCP, MCSE, RHCE, is the author of a number of computer books covering such topics as GNU, Linux, and MCSE.