From the Back Cover
The Best Fully Integrated Study System Available
With hundreds of practice questions and hands-on exercises, SCJP Sun Certified Programmer for Java 6 Study Guide covers what you need to know - and shows you how to prepare - for this challenging exam:
- 100% complete coverage of all official objectives for exam 310-065
- Exam Objective Highlights in every chapter point out certification objectives to ensure you're focused on passing the exam
- Exam Watch sections in every chapter highlight key exam topics covered
- Simulated exam questions match the format, tone, topics, and difficulty of the real exam
Covers all SCJP exam topics, including:
Declarations and Access Control · Object Orientation · Assignments · Operators · Flow Control, Exceptions, and Assertions · Strings, I/O, Formatting, and Parsing · Generics and Collections · Inner Classes · Threads · Development
- Complete MasterExam practice testing engine, featuring: Two full practice exams; Detailed answers with explanations; Score Report performance assessment tool
- Electronic book for studying on the go
- Bonus coverage of the SCJD exam included!
With free online registration: Bonus downloadable MasterExam practice test.
About the Author
Kathy Sierra is a co-developer of the SCJP exam and Sun's practice exam. She is also a Sun Certified Java Instructor and the founder of the world's largest Java certification website, Javaranch.com.
Bert Bates is a Sun Certified Programmer for Java and has participated in the development of the SCJP exam and Sun's practice exam. He is the coauthor, with Kathy Sierra, of the previous editions of this book.