on 16 May 2014
This is definitely a beginners book and is aimed at children, however, as a very unmusical adult cello beginner I love it. I don't have time trying to figure things out - I want to get straight down to doing something useful with the instrument, so this is just fantastic. We bought the violin series for my son when he was starting out aged six, so I knew what to expect, but absolutely no regrets - the cello version doesn't disappoint - there is nothing contained within it that you cannot achieve, the progress is in really bite sized chunks. If you are anything more than an absolute beginner though, this book is probably not for you.
on 10 March 2014
My son's cello teacher asked me to buy this for my son for his cello lessons. My son also follows the CD provided to practice at home. He seems to enjoy it.
on 27 October 2015
Perfect for my son who is just starting out learning cello. Here's hoping he sticks with it - and we buy the next books in the series!
on 14 October 2013
The book makes it easy to read the music and the CD provided brings it all together for easy listenening.
on 18 October 2014
This book is great..... really easy to follow. Just right.
on 6 February 2016
Exactly what my son needed for his Cello practice
on 22 October 2015
perfect - just what i was looking for
on 22 March 2015