Questions & Answers
Celestron 76 mm Firstscope
by Celestron
3.9 out of 5 stars (80)
£38.99
Add to basket
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-5 of 5 questions
vote
Scope is ready to go, all inclusive but you have to choose and insert one of the supplied eyepieces. What do you mean by 'robust'? It's got a fairly weighty base and won't tip over in normal use, but at the end of the day it's a table top scope so can be knocked over if you swing something heavy at it! I bought one for an 8 year old, excellent intro to the night sky but adult help needed at first.
12 Mar 2014 by Oldburtonian
votes
Hello Victoria, Yes you can as long as you have an eyepiece that has an adaptor to allow you to fit one. I have a 2x Barlow Lens which has a T-ring connector for allowing cameras to connect. Just make sure that the size of the eyepiece is 1.25 and it will fit
2 Jan 2015 by Amazon Customer
votes
it is really easy to use i think if you just go out with him and use it with him one or twice he should pick it up you just put the eye peace`s in and point
6 Mar 2015 by craig gallacher
votes
no there is no bit to mount it on but there is a telescope the same as this one could the orion funscope that can if you go on youtube and search (orion funscope/celestron firstscope reveiw) it shows the them both.
26 Feb 2014 by craig gallacher
votes
I don't think we got a CD but I can't remember. It took us a while to figure out how to use it, we couldn't see anything at first. My son fiddled about with the mirror inside it and that sorted it out, it was turned around the wrong way or something, maybe yours could have the same problem?
21 Feb 2015 by Amazon Customer
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers