on 1 February 2014
Love this so much.absolutly beautiful.deep blue heart lovely blingy chain.its going to look so stunning when i go out wearing it its a great compliment to any outfit.a must buy for all Titanic fans oh and the heart is large just like in the movie :)
on 24 March 2015
I bought this as a birthday present for my niece but had to return it as it is definitely not as described. It isn't gold plated; it doesn't even look gold, it has a copper tone. The aquamarine is just coloured glass (which had a chip in the top of one side). It just looked and felt incredibly cheap. I wasn't expecting anything spectacular for the price but was expecting at least the gold plate as the title says. This looked more like something you'd get in a fancy dress shop or that would come with a child's princess doll.
on 28 March 2015
ordered - came with centre stone missing. returned - reordered a new one. stone still missing. returned again. sad, as its very nice, just came incomplete.
on 9 July 2014
Very nice necklace, a beautiful blue colour and looks so expensive and will make a lovely gift. It came very promptly. I would recommend this item.
on 2 August 2014
Bought this as a gift for my girlfriend, she was delighted, good quality and well packaged
on 15 June 2015
Thought it would be very good quality because of the word "swarovski" and the high Price, but it isnt. Wouldnt have bought it If I knew about the poor quality before. It also arrived much too late.
on 9 April 2015
It is a nice one, but I have to use it when I go to the party.
on 21 December 2014
I am sure this will be loved by my friend, if not she can give it back! I love it. Looks far better than the picture, it's worth every penny.
on 8 March 2015
The necklace was much nicer than I expected it to be, more than happy with my purchase.
on 18 June 2014
Lovely necklace, very sparkly. I have put another chain on and will leave the chain its supplied with for special occasions. Or doubles as a nice bracelet.