Customer Discussions > Batman: Arkham City (PC DVD) forum

Catwoman DLC code

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 26 Nov 2011 14:36:43 GMT
There was no code voucher in my PC version of Batman AC. From what I have read online, you need this to access the Catwoman missions in the main game, and also to use her as a playable char in the other game modes.

Anyone know what is going on about this?

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Nov 2011 16:37:19 GMT
I have the same problem. No Catwoman code.

Posted on 27 Nov 2011 16:35:34 GMT
After much investigation it would appear that the PC version does not require a code to play the Catwoman missions, unlike the console versions which required the voucher with online pass. At the very start of the game, you should get a small section where you play as Catwoman. If this is the case, it confirms you already have the Catwoman content ready to go, and will play as her later on in the game as well.

Posted on 28 Nov 2011 01:06:51 GMT
Oh right. Thanks.
Now if I can just get rid of GFWL and the fact that installing has prevented my DVD drive from recognising DVDs and that SECUROM doesn't recognise an external one as a valid drive then I might be able to play the game that I actually paid for.

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Dec 2011 21:35:28 GMT
KM says:
Thanks i was able to play with her a little in the beginning as you confirmed. but when in the game do you get to play with catwoman as the main character? in the main story ?
i can only use batman in the main story mode
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  26 Nov 2011
Latest post:  30 Dec 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Batman: Arkham City (PC DVD)
Batman: Arkham City (PC DVD) by Warner Bros. Interactive (Windows Vista / XP)
3.7 out of 5 stars   (86)