Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 20 questions
votes
One of the best products I have ever bought, even if not so easy to find right filter replacement. My cat loved it and drunk from it, till her last few hours. We managed to move her in front of it, wrapped in a blanket, because to week to move, and she slurped her water. She died of cancer, few weeks ago
26 May 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
The plug does get very hot but have not had a problem with the water being warm. I do have two cats though and they drink a lot of water so I'm regularly topping it up with cold water.
13 Aug 2014 by Justine West
votes
Yes but it does have quite a long lead if that helps.
27 Oct 2014 by Lin
vote
You should make sure it sits on a straight surface. If the surface is not straight, the water will flow only on one side.
12 Jun 2014 by Bogdan S
votes
According to the instructions every 3/4 weeks or if there is visible signs that the filter is saturated with matter, hair, food, etc.
1 Aug 2014 by Nicola Cheal
votes
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00B5V6TUI/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_2?pf_rd_p=479289247&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B00CO527IC&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=0M4T47MVZ38TEYQK2F9G This is the right one off amazon, make sure it's the water softening type.
5 Jul 2014 by Sian
votes
Standard uk plug 220
18 Oct 2014 by mr f j maycock
votes
The water would come out of the centre whole and trickle down over the whole of the dome. When I clean mine, that is the filter etc. and then it all back together I sometime notice that water trickles down one side only. I then fiddle with the centre piece, wobbling it very slightly whilst the motor is switched on so that you can see if the water direction changes. It usually does and starts to go over all of it. Hope this helps. Otherwise you could try taking it apart and reassembling it. Hope it helps. My cat loves this fountain and drinks litres of water every week. Remember to keep it topped up to the required level. If you hear the motor make a louder noise it could be that you have let the level get too low.
2 Apr 2015 by Lorraine A.
votes
Hi _ I had to buy this AGAIN - because my plug broke - tried everywhere for the same 12v adapter to no avail. Someone did suggest looking at fairy lights or electrical bits in pound shops, but ended up having to rebuy the entire product. And to boot, my kitty used the original with the light green inserts, this new one with the blue, he wouldn't use - just didn't like the colour. So ended up putting the new plug on my old water fountain. Hence paid the price of the whole product just for the flippin' plug. Not impressed. I do believe somewhere I did see somewhere selling the plug, but it was nearly for the same price as the whole thing. The only thing, is it is worth it, as my cat does use the fountain a lot (with his preferencial green fittings). Sorry couldnt be more help. ps if you do track down a plug - LET ME KNOW! ;)
27 Jan 2015 by ajg
votes
sorry i don't know the booklet just says use water softening filter
4 Jan 2015 by J. M. Pateman
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers