- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £2.49 UK delivery
Catit Jungle Stripes Design Patterned Scratching Board with Catnip, Lounge
|Price:||£5.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£1.70 (22%)|
Order it now.
- Jungle Stripes Design corrugated scratching surface to sharpen and remove the dead outer layer of the cats claws.
- Satisfies cats natural scratching instincts and enables cats to stretch their bodies and to work of energy
- Helps protect furniture from claw damage
- Catnip Sachet Included
- Lounge Shape
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Catit Jungle Stripes design scratching board, a stylish modern corrugated scratching surface ideal to help them sharpen and remove the dead outer layer of their claws; stretch and flex their bodies; and work off energy. Catnip included to entice them.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Cue the scratching board, looked good, lightweight, even came with 'catnip' which was sparingly scattered on. The board was then taken upstairs to the usual 'exercise' area - Not a good idea - after 18 hours of use - just by the moggy at this stage(Siamese were not that interested at first!), the cardboard was all over the place, trodden in down the stairs into the living room etc
The cats love it, the hoover loves it - I hate it! - I will be uploading a photo of the mess this thing makes on a daily basis as I think it is a big minus if being kept in a living area.
All in all, not for me, but if you like constant housework - Knock yourself out :)
On the plus side the Cats review would be 10/10 ;)
Got this to stop my cat plucking heck out of my rug every night after I'd gone to bed. He absolutely loves it, as does one of his 2 siblings, BUT....after 3 weeks it's pretty much missing 2cm from the central section as it's been extensively used, and the cardboardy debris is all over my rug now.
So they do love it, but it's not especially robust and won't last more than a couple of months in total. As well as plucking it, they also enjoy sitting and sleeping on it, so apart from its short lifespan it's been a hit already. My vet practice's nurse said to me that cats are often either vertical or horizontal scratchers, but my cat that would normally have scratched on an old sisal reed-based laundry basket is also using this scratcher preferentially.
I basically got this as a proof-of-concept, having read a lot of unfavourable reviews, to see if my cats would take to it before buying Their Majesties something sturdier, and it has fulfilled that purpose. Once it's shredded down to nothing I'll now get them something beefier with the same or similar design.
Whilst the shredded cardboard is a bit of a pain, the benefits far outweigh it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Didn't know what to expect with this as none of the other scratching posts I've bought the cats has worked I have four cats and they totally ignored every one first day they just... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Annie
My cats use this all day long. They like to lie on it as well. But been using for several months and is still going strong. Sturdy and well made. Lovely product.Published 5 days ago by Hayley Brown
my cat loves to sleep on it rather then scratch it but as long as he likes it then i guess it was a good buy :) :)Published 11 days ago by princess zeta :)
My cat sits on it but doesn't scratch it. It's made of loads of cardboard pressed together.Published 15 days ago by Gemma L Rabaiotti
Quite basic design made of cardboard. My cat does like it, but he sits on it rather than scratches it. He even stands on it to scratch my sofa still!Published 16 days ago by happylady
Stupid cat has no idea what to do with it. She loves catnip but shows no interest in this, still scratching the sofa arms. Read morePublished 16 days ago by mummylonglegs