on 28 January 2013
Prayer book containing all most important catholic prayers for every day.Every catholic should have one in their home.It's easy to follow.
on 31 December 2012
i have been looking for a compact prayer book for sometime, but all the bookshops only sold hardback editions or were too expensive for my budget.
on 20 March 2013
This is a very economical booklet but it suits its purpose perfectly.
It contains most of the catholic prayers one would want; there are one or two which I remembered from my childhood which are not included, but perhaps that is because they are specifically Polish ones?
Otherwise, great.
on 6 October 2015
A wonderful prayer book that I hope to use daily- it contains all the most beautiful and powerful catholic prayers available - 114 in total
It is very clearly set out and the print is of a good size.
I love this prayer book
on 20 September 2014
Very good book all the prayers you ever need
on 7 April 2013
A wonderful collection of Catholic prayers are offered here by Thomas A. Nelson. As they say there are old ones, maybe some new ones, and perhaps some neglected ones. A beautiful offering. Recommended.
on 12 June 2015
Perfect! A little book, fits in a handbag. An excellent selection of prayers for all situations, some I know very well and others that are new to me.
on 19 January 2015
Lovely little Prayer Book
on 28 March 2016
I am new to Catholicism and found this book a lovely introduction to Catholic Prayers . Would highly recommend it.
on 5 January 2016
This book like has traditional prayers of the catholic church I enjoy praying from it a good buy.