Size: Single Quilt|Colour: Pink|Change

on 30 October 2013
Eirst of all, i found the picture on the web site very misleading/confusing. Anyway, what you get is the fitted sheet in zigzagy stripes - nothing to do with the owl. The patter and colours are quite nice. However, the quality of the material is appalling. I've never seen a bed sheet being so thin, wafer thin. My child's bed mattress is the thin one so the bed sheet is slightly too big for it. I'd say it should be ok for the thick single mattress.
on 25 September 2014
I cannot believe this item has 5 star reviews. This fitted sheet is terrible, the quality of the fabric is dreadful, it is paper thin and scratchy at best. I certainly would not be happy for my daughters (or myself) to sleep on it. You may as well draw the owl pattern on your mattress for all the cover this product provides. I usually don't comment on products as either they do the job they are supposed to or they do the job to an extent but with this product I genuinely cannot believe quite how bad it is. I know it is cheap but seriously morrisons has some far better bedding quality for an even cheaper price available, go there and don't waste your money on this tat.
on 13 November 2015
I found the picture very very misleading. My fault for not correctly reading the description BUT why have a picture of a purple curtain with coloured owls if the curtain is actually white?? The heading should also say 'white' instead of 'pink' surely. There are some pink owls but there are equal amounts of red, purple and orange owls etc.
on 11 January 2014
Was purchased as xmas gift at the end of November for granddaughter.She loved it but the quality was poor and it split along a faulty thread on the first night it was used. Linens Ltd were unhelpful and refused to refund.I filed a claim with Amazon who quickly resolved the situation.Beware of Linens Ltd!
on 28 November 2013
The fabric quality is extremely poor. I would not buy it or similar items from that ma, not at all as expected by the descriptionnufacturer again
on 17 December 2014
Lovely ! Having decorated a spare room with owl transfers I noticed this duvet cover , had to get it ,. It's lovely just right . Adds a lovely bit of colour to the room and helped bring everything together ,
on 13 June 2014
Bought for a friend for their birthday as have a bit of an owl thing. She loved it! When it came I was a bit miffed because it said 'kids' on it and didn't want to offend her, so had to take out the description
on 23 May 2014
brought it for my daughter she loves it and looking at it it really looks like it could be hand stitched rather than a print, lovely and soft unlike some bed fabrics you can get so kids would love it.
on 24 February 2014
I bought this for my daughter who loves owls. She was very happy. Only slight point is the material is thin. But fits well. Arrived quick and lovely pattern.
on 9 January 2014
granddaughter loves owls,was not expecting top quality but that is what we got,top service top quality happy granddaughter = happy nana