on 23 February 2011
A bit disappointed with the quality of the materials these files are made of. If, like us, you need hanging files to look after things like Wills, T.V. licence and other little handled items then the files will be fine.
They are not going to last very long if handled on a regular basis. (See Manilla heavyweight files)
on 2 April 2014
These are a tad flimsy but perfectly serviceable. I do admin for a job so trust me, I know about these things. They are ok for home use by gentle people but won't stand a bashing.
on 25 September 2013
These are ok, but the labels for the file tabs are too big & need to be trimmed to fit in - not a huge issue but a bit annoying.
on 15 March 2014
Just what I was looking for and they seem strong with the plastic runners -not likely to bend or split
on 3 March 2014
Does what they say on the can, what more could you wish for? Good quality, in use now by our student granddaughter..
on 15 July 2014
What can I say? They are suspension files, they suspend in my filing drawer and they do the job for which they were intended. Job done.
on 15 February 2013
Delivered on time and as described, not expensive and therefore good value for money, fine for every day use but don't overload them
on 8 December 2014
These were OK but several of the folders I couldn;'t use because the plastic index holders snapped and were rendered useless. Low price made up for this as they are much cheaper than in the High Street.
on 30 March 2013
I like these suspension files. They do the job well and fit the foolscap file box I have.
Reasonably robust and good hooks for latching onto the 'runners' in the box.
on 19 November 2014
What can you say....supplied as pictured with plastic tabs and card inserts. Fit my file well. NOTE these are Foolscap NOT A4...they are larger than A4...

See one answered question