Price:£7.99+ Free shipping

on 31 October 2009
My first order of these files was great. Arrived promptly, good quality. As i was pleased with them, i ordered another set using the same code and details from the same provider. sadly i had to return the second set as they were of a much older design and very very poor quality. They did not fit into my cabinet and the plastic runner ends fell off in my hand! I was very dissapointed as the first set were great. Beware of double standards!
on 6 January 2011
I was disappointed with these Cathedral branded suspension files. On the plus side, the plastic hooks slide easily in a filing cabinet, better than some. However, the manilla is thinner than any files I have ever bought, which makes them floppy when removed from the filing cabinet. It would not be an issue if you rarely remove files to access the papers. I will put a file inside an ordinary file if I need to use it outside the cabinet. Also, the plastic bar across the top of each file is rather bendy when pushed back and forth. I will get used to sliding files by moving the end hooks, and I dare say they would not break anyway. Time will tell how durable they are. They are supplied wrapped only in cellophane, and as they are delivered in a Jiffy bag, the bottom corners can easily get bashed in the post.

I was undecided between 2 and 3 stars, but have given 3 stars on the basis that these are sold for use in the Cathedral Metal Home File and similar file boxes rather than a filing cabinet, and may be intended for light use. However, the Amazon page says "Ideal for Filing Cabinets". I had the impression Cathedral was a quality brand, but am now not so sure.
on 18 June 2012
Basically the material used for these folders is so thin that I have a great concern for the longevity of the product. If you are after a high quality durable product then maybe look elsewhere. Disappointing considering the price, we would not buy them, again.
on 21 July 2016
I bought a metal A4 file box. I needed extra suspension files. There were lots of bad reviews about other ones so I decided on these and they are really good quality. They have a blastocyst end so has no sharp metal like other ones state.
on 9 October 2015
Competative prices. The quality/durability of product looks to be good but cannot comment too much as just started to use these but they look like they may last the course.

Couple of the dividers were slightly creased/bent in transit so packaging could be improved but it was not enough to make them unusable.

Would be good to have a few spare labels/label holders to cover breakages/re-use of sleeves.
on 2 December 2012
I read the other reviews and thought maybe other people were just moaning and that the item could not be as bad - but they are. Cheap. fall apart (i have had to staple mine back together just to use). Don't buy.
on 1 December 2014
Quite flimsy but good if you are not planning to put much paper in it. The tags where a bit too big to fit in my drawer so had to put them towards the middle of the folder where the folder would bend (don't know if that makes sense). Just be aware if your filling drawer is slight smaller than than others. For the price I don't expect miracles so I'm happy with the product.
on 1 June 2014
Yes these are good, they fit a modern A4 cabinet (not the traditional wider ones).
The plastic tabs could be more positive in their fitting, and a bit less brittle, but on the whole good value and quite serviceable

David, Croydon.
on 15 January 2014
I bought an old 1950's filing cabinet from an auction - it stank or dust and grime! So I cleaned it up and purchased these suspension files, They are great and fit perfectly. They have label clips that you can adjust or take off, if you want.
on 6 December 2013
Arrived promptly with tabs and inserts. Very good quality. However it is expensive about 40p each but it is worth purchasing the 20 pk instead of 10pk. 10pk is very expensive. I would buy this again as and when required.