- Boxed-product Weight: 118 g
- Item model number: FG6554
- ASIN: B00BHW07EE
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 20 Feb. 2013
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (39 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 24,762 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Cath Kidston Rose Hand Cream Trio
|Price:||£10.00 (£33.33 / 100 ml) FREE UK delivery.|
- Three mini sized Cath Kidston Rose hand cream, perfect to slip into your handbag or pocket.
- Fragranced with a new contemporary, rich rose scent combined with italian orris, white amber and tonka beans.
- Cath Kidston story began in 1993 with Rose, classic range has transformed into fresh yet brighter packaging which any fan will adore.
- A natural blend with shea butter.
- Formulated using only natural ingredients and containing no parabens, sulphates or colours.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The perfect ‘’pick me up’’ handcream, three times over, with added glycerine and shea butter to pamper, protect and soften hands; an ideally sized trio packaged in one rosy pick.
The Cath Kidston story began in 1993 with Rose and it is with excitement mixed with awe that the Classic Rose series of bathroom treats has been revisited. Fragranced with a new contemporary, rich rose scent combined with italian orris, white amber and tonka beans.
The design retains its English Rose identity still feels fresh yet brighter with a vibrancy that mirrors the growth of the brand.
Free from artificial colours, parabens and sulphates.
3 x 30ml
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
afterwards. It was very much appreciated and the comments on the beautiful scents still continue many months later! A lovely
little gift in pretty packaging and great value for money. Will purchase more for those little gifts of 'thank you' which are forever
And I guess she loves it so much she has demanded that I bring her some back when I go back to Canada.
Lovely scent and texture! Definitely recommend it!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
these are wonderful! they were a gift for my mum who suffers from dry cracked hands. she absolutely loved them, they provide real moisture and smell wonderful! Read morePublished 3 months ago by Jade
Bought as part of teacher's end of term presents, both were happy, I think lol. Lovely little sets, would recommend.Published 6 months ago by MsKaz
Box was slightly bent, but I was able to straighten it out. Recipient was happy was the actual creams.Published 6 months ago by Alex R.