on 27 January 2012
I chose to buy this product as I was looking for a cute, quirky largish mug. I've had Cath Kidston products before and they've always been of good quality. However although this mug is well made and strong, the print does not go the whole way around the mug leaving a big gap under the handle and also some of the stars seem to stop as of the print has just been cut off. it does in my opinion make the mug look cheap and ruins the overall effect. If I were to buy this as a gift for someone else I wouldn't of given it to them as its not quite what it seems from the pictures. However it arrived well before it was due, it was unbroken and well packaged. So I'll keep it because I need a mug but I'm not entirely pleased.
on 18 February 2012
Lovely mugs with modern design. Good size - bigger than average but not so big that you can't lift them when full of tea. Nice big handle for me to get my big hand in! Would highly recommend.
on 2 January 2014
My first impression was really positive. The 4 mugs I ordered arrived in plenty of time for Christmas. However my impression was short lived. One had to be returned just as I was about to wrap it for a Christmas present as when I took it out of the well packed box the mug (which I never took out of the bubble wrap) was clearly in two parts - this has been returned and I'm waiting on a refund. I then heard yesterday that a second which I wrapped and gave as a present for Christmas has had to be thrown away as when hot water was added a crack showed up which ran from top to bottom of the mug in line with the handle (same location as the broken one). I don't seem to be able to contact the seller to discuss and I can't get a refund as I no longer have the mug...I should have just gone to a shop. Really dissapointed!!!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 23 April 2013
This was a gift for my neice who loves Cath Kidston. However, it is now the third CK mug I have ordered as a gift - the previous two smashed! They are lovely to look at and they hold a lot of tea/coffee etc but they appear to be very delicate and break easily.

This time around I chose the cheapest one available (this one was £4 at time of ordering) as bit annoying when you order the more expensive ones and they break so easily.

I'm holding out hope this one lasts longer than the previous two I bought!
on 17 July 2009
I'm fussy about my mugs - can't stand the thick rimmed ones, or the wrong sized ones!

This fits the bill perfectly - size is enough for as good cup of tea, and the lovely china is hin without being fragile.

Added with the stunning range of Cath Kidston designs (all mix and match - spots, stripes and stars) this mug is a winner.

Brilliantly packaged too, no breakages in any of the 6 I ordered.
on 10 March 2014
I bought these as replacements as 2 of mine broke. I love these mugs, they are nice and bright and big for a lovely big cup of tea in the morning! Delivered quickly, would use again!
on 12 October 2010
Great looking colourful, stylish big mugs that are well made and generous in size. Being wide rimmed makes them ideal for a mug of soup as well as providing you with a large mug of tea or coffee, infact, these mugs holds just short of 1 pint of liquid. The comfortable handle is big enough for even the biggest hands or they are equally nice to just cup in your hands. Not too chunky or fine so ideal for every day use. Arrived VERY well packed so you needn't worry about breakages. Would definatly recommend
on 4 November 2013
2 of the mugs that arrived were in a thousand pieces,I couldn't be bothered with the hassel of packing it together and sending it all back and then waiting at home for the delivery to arrive again.The other 2 mugs are fine and I use them.
on 22 August 2013
It's the perfect sized cup for tea and who isn't cheered by bright coloured stars. I have 6 of these mugs in my cupboard as well as a whole load of other mugs, yet it's only these we use. Great price when bought as an add-on item too.
on 18 October 2013
this is a great everyday mug ....just the thing for coffee or chocolate holds a decent amount....and even though it, china it,s not that delicate that ur not comfy with it ...xx