TOP 500 REVIEWERon 20 May 2014
I have read a few of Marian's books and I find her writing witty. English is not her first language which comes through sometimes when she mentions things I'm not familiar with but in this book, I did smile at the references to Mills & Boon books about Greek Billionaires! She mentions M&B authors Lynne Graham and Sharon Kendricks!

Mairi was brought up by her two Aunts who told her stories about Greek billionaires falling in love with ordinary girls. Ever since she has been waiting to meet her very own Greek so when Mairi meets Damen Leventis she is professing her love for him within minutes of meeting! It's a bit of a far fetched tale and instant love which is not my favourite thing to read in books. Yes it is witty as usual and Damen is an alpha male but I was annoyed to find the story continues into another four books, three of which are already out but in my view are far too expensive for the amount of pages they contain. I just wish authors would go back to writing one whole book instead of these annoying drip feed stories.
on 12 December 2013
This is an author I adore and her novels always have me either sobbing or laughing, at times both! This start to a series was no exception!

Mairi is a girl who grew up knowing what she wants! What she wants is the HAE, the fact that she wants that with a Greek man, who needs to be a billionaire to boot, is all down to Harlequin romances that she was read as a young girl! I think we can all relate although my wish was always a handsome Sheikh or a hunky Italian! In walks two men who both fit the bill! The dreamy Damen Leventis and Ioniko Vlahos. So long as Mairi follows her lessons, which are the headers for the chapters complete with fantastic editor notes, what can go wrong! Answer, a lot in a small space of time! After the ending of this I cannot wait for book 2, The Art of Trusting a Greek Billionaire which I also out!

Another fantastic book by Ms Tee.

Please note I received a copy of this book in return for an honest review
on 11 March 2015
After being orphaned at eight Mairi goes to live with her two aunts, now these aunts are both career women and don't know the first thing about children so when the storybooks run out they read from Mills & Boon romances, so Mairi grows up with her head full of handsome Greek billionaires and she truly believes that's going to be her life and so she does everything possible to make her dream come true.
While I have enjoyed some of this author's books in the past I wasn't totally sold on this one mainly because I didn't like the idea of Mairi being a Greek hunting gold-digger and that's the reason I've put off reading it for so long.
While I found this book a bit disappointing I am going to try out the next one and see if it's any better.
on 24 July 2014
To much swearing! did not like that I have to buy two more books to see different ending for the same characters, now that irritating. And I will not buy the onther two because to much swearing in the first one!
on 5 May 2014
Enjoyed the laugh out loud humorous headings to each chapter and the adorably naive Mari and the dominant Greek millionaire make the pages sizzle
on 27 March 2014
A great start with loads of potential for a good piece of beach reading, but far too short and therefore works out a bit costly.
on 17 May 2014
A humorous premise to this sexy romance but it failed in all ways. A young teacher has hopes of bagging herself a greek billionaire, a fantasy and dream since she was a young girl. She meets the older brother (mid thirties) of a young student she is teaching (tweenie) at an exclusive school for rich kids. Its love at first sight for her and love at first sight for him. So much so that she blurts out "I love you" and he blurts out "I want to make love to you." and in a schizo fashion then says "I want to fcuk you!". He comes across as a Mills and Boon romantic, mesmerised by her gorgeous eyes, butterflies and rainbows, then turns all Alpha male, demanding and domineering. "You will submit to me! You are MINE!" and then erotic hardcore sexual fiend with coarse sexual language. I couldn't figure out exactly who this Greek God was, how he fell for her at first sight, and she him. It felt badly written, with some chunks of dialogue and story missing. I found myself rereading back, thinking back to what was happening, how they managed to get from one situation to another. Total suspension of disbelief and I found myself laughing at how immature the character was and what a horrible plot. The strange internal dialogue she has with herself and also the wierd diary/ blog entries at the start of each chapter just reinforced the characters immaturity. She wasn't a very likeable character. This doesn't send a nice healthy message to readers. The plot basically was a money-grabbing fantasist young woman who gives her viriginity to a man on the first encounter. After that I dont know because the author requires me to spend more money to read the rest of this....
on 12 December 2013
"The Art of Catching a Greek Billionaire" is an intense read. Once again author Marian Tee has created a wonderful story that draws the reader in. I quickly feel in love with the main characters, Damen and Mairi of the book and the sensual tension between them. I found myself laughing crying, and once again talking aloud. I loved how it took me away from my arguing children and put me right into it. I can honestly say that I will be continuing looking for the rest since Marian Tee has never let me down.

This reader freaking loves this book. Hot Greek man/men who are wicked alpha. All I can say is where can I get one in real life?
on 15 November 2014