TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 11 October 2013
I've never sampled a Castorland puzzle before, but was tempted by the picture of this one. On the plus side all of the pieces were present and the colours were good (though not great), but on the down side the quality is lacking when compared to the Ravensburger puzzles I'm more used to; the pieces are relatively small and the fit not great, which can be frustrating/disappointing. On the whole, not a 'bad' jigsaw, but I'm not sure I'd buy another one.
on 29 December 2014
My husband gives me 3,000 piece jigsaws every Christmas as a gift and I am so looking forward to doing this one. I actually chose it as it has a historical theme and looks like a great challenge for me to do.
on 26 August 2015
Pieces are smaller than ravensburger, so the overall picture size is smaller as well
on 11 June 2014
Don't know why other buyers run this product down, Good value for money
on 25 April 2016