on 30 October 2010
Well I wouldn't say this book is bad.. but it has its weak spots.

1. I miss a hintlist for mastering the Missions in every level.

2. There are no maps, just a few pics and a lot of text.. but in a labyrinth like levelstructure it's sometimes very difficult to find what you're looking for.

3. Misstakes, in World 2 - 6 the second Shadow Gem is missing.. but accidently the first one is mentioned twice.

But for the rest I agreed with the 5 Star Review.
on 5 January 2011
Well.... in summary it is better to have the guide than to not have the guide. Although it is far overpriced as my copy has a misprint of the first 10 pages and then has them repeated. The guide shows pictures to complete the game which makes it very interprative and difficult to figure out. There were many many typo's and further misprints which meant I could not complete the full game and find all the items. It does not give any details or tips or hints in defeating baddies, very vauge info like just beat him up and keep at it!!! Not very helpful. Worst guide I have seen yet, but still would rather have had a 70% worthy guide than none at all. Don't get your hopes up. Excellent Game though - loved it!
on 14 July 2011
This guide doesn't give you all the locations of the power ups, and sometimes mistakes one for the other. I had to use internet guides to help me find all of them. In a general view it is helpful in solving puzzles and letting you know where to go in the game. I bought this to save me time looking on the net to give me a decent location guide of the power ups, it failed in this area, but as a basic guide to help you when you are stuck it helps.
on 20 October 2010
Very cool guide giving you full explainations of the gameplay, the way to defeat bosses you are stuck with and where to find hidden items like Life/Magic gems...this is a game you cant do without the guide, as it explains that you need to revisit areas to get items and experience points. nice artwork, nice layout, nice compliment to the game.....recommended!
on 16 June 2011
This guide is really Good it gives the necesarry information for each level nice layout with text and pictures and hints of how to deal with certain enimes and bosses which is really helpful and good buy for the game
on 30 December 2013
I was very pleased with the speed in which it turned up as i wanted it for my son's birthday and i had left it a touch late. The quality was all as expected. Thankyou.
on 11 December 2010
the walkthrough is a very good product with exact ways to find what you want and where to find them and how yo beat the bosses