Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 7 Nov 2011 19:45:50 GMT
Does anyone know the full cast list of the DVD? There was a slight difference in the Saturday performance and the Sunday ones and I was just curious to see which performance they picked for the DVD/Blu-ray

Posted on 9 Nov 2011 07:56:00 GMT
The DVD will be the same performance which was shown in the cinemas, and that was the Sunday evening show. Here's the cast. The Phantom: Ramin Karimloo, Christine: Sierra Boggess, Raoul: Hadley Fraser, Carlotta: Wendy Ferguson, Monsieur Firmin: Barry James, Monsieur Andre: Gareth Snook, Madame Giry: Liz Robertson, Piangi: Wynne Evans.

Posted on 10 Nov 2011 10:44:08 GMT
I think they might take the best bits of all shows. I went to watch it at the RAH on the Saturday evening showing and they were filming it then too

Posted on 10 Nov 2011 13:22:46 GMT
Last edited by the author on 10 Nov 2011 13:35:42 GMT
When I went to the Sunday evening show the people sat behind me spoke to the staff in the Albert Hall and they said that it was the only show being recorded. Don't know if that's true, but it would seem right that the one shown in the cinemas would be the one released. But the idea of being able to see parts of the other two shows is a good idea. So I don't mind either way! Not long to wait now until we can relive it all again.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  7 Nov 2011
Latest post:  10 Nov 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Phantom of the Opera at the Royal Albert Hall - Double Play (Blu-ray + DVD) [Region Free]
The Phantom of the Opera at the Royal Albert Hall - Double Play (Blu-ray + DVD) [Region Free] by Ramin Karimloo (Blu-ray - 2011)
4.8 out of 5 stars   (392)