Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.49

on 3 July 2014
I had not read anything by this author and purchased this book when the price was reduced. I could identify with the characters and like Crystal stayed up to finish this book as I was hoping that Brandon would get his act together in the end, but it seems there will be a book 2 after all. Here's hoping.
on 8 July 2014
I really enjoyed this book and could identify with the characters..
on 3 August 2015
A nice chick lit romance with all the right ingredients. It was all a little bit predictable, despite the slightly unusual set-up of a novelist writing a story, but well put together for all that. Not especially memorable.
on 5 July 2014
Another great book from Maria.
The book is very easy to read and I'm sure lots of people could relate to the characters.
I couldn't put the book down, always was curious what will happen next.
on 13 March 2016
I liked the characters in the story and I felt that I knew about life in New York although I have never been to the States. It was all so real.
on 16 August 2015
Loved this book the way they were both torn between friendship and family , was on edge all the way through to the end could not put it down
on 23 December 2014
Thanks amazon prime for the free read! It is a brilliant book which I might not have read otherwise. Good characters and good plot
on 14 July 2014
Ok for a pool side read.
on 6 July 2014
Reily enjoy the book.
on 8 July 2015
Gripping from the start, so many twists and turns in the story. Not the ending you expect but that's the story.