- Boxed-product Weight: 259 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Manufacturer reference: UCP218
- ASIN: B007UWOP3E
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 17 April 2012
- Average Customer Review: 3.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (119 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,128 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
USB Cassette Player and Tape-to-MP3 Converter UCP218
|Price:||£9.40 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Designed to look like an old school cassette player, this cool and handy gadget turns your tapes into digital MP3 files so that you can listen to them on your computer, iPod, or in the car. Finally you can back up your graduation album, 80s mix tapes, or precious old music recordings of a friend.
- It's easy to use. The software can be installed in just a few seconds. Simply plug the Cassette Player and press play and it will start recording instantly. In addition, the Cassette Player is powered directly from the USB so there's no need to worry about battery. Apart from converting your tapes into digital files, it's itself a standalone cassette player which you can enjoy hours of music with.
- If you are looking for a cheap and easy way to turn your tapes into MP3 files, this is the perfect product for you.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Colour Name: 2013
Specifications Color: Silver Power Source: USB/2 x aa batteries Ports: 3.5 mm audio out/earphone jack, 3V DC power in, mini USB 2.0 Buttons/Switches: -Play -Stop -Reverse -Forward -Switch tape side -Direction -Open cassette compartment -Volume control Recording Format: Wav Power Consumption: <= 1.5 W Editing Software (included): Audacity Compatible OS: Windows XP/Vista/7, MA OS 10+ Dimensions: L 110 x W 80 x H 30 mm SKU#:UCP218 Product Notes Extremely easy to use. Just plug and play. 3 times cheaper than similar products sold elsewhere. Free 3.5 mm earphones included Package Contents USB Cassette Player and Tape-to-MP3 Converter Mini USB to USB Cable Software CD Earphone Manual (English) FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions Does the Cassette Player have speakers? No it does not come with speakers, but you can listen to music with the included free earphones. Is the audio capture clear? Yes with the Audacity software, the result is clear, with great mid-bass, bass, and without distortion.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Sadly, the unit didn't work. Several sets of new batteries and when "play" button depressed nothing happens. It also didn't work on usb as per the instructions.
I reported it through the Amazon system and the sellers gave me an instant refund. No quibbles. And that has to be applauded.
It is a great way of sorting out old tapes for the DVD/CD format
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just what my Husband wanted, now he can transfer all his old 'Have i got news for you' Tapes over!Published 19 days ago by Lauren
it works but cant get the software to work so I can burn on to cdPublished 1 month ago by tina meakins