on 28 July 2012
Damn,I love this watch. Received it yesterday and everyone likes it. I love it,it's white and just perfect. I recommend this watch to anybody who need something to rock with for a long time. Delivery was quick!
on 19 December 2013
I've had this watch for 5 months now, and it's just fine. No complaints about the functionality or main look of it at all. There are two things that do minus a star though. One is the fact that the clear cover over the main display is completely flat over the surface, no small indent to it like some watches have, so it has gotten a little bit scratched easily. The second flaw would be that the wrist strap has gotten a little dark around the edges, I'm guessing from clothing and such rubbing against it, and it's a permanent change, sadly.

Aside from that, the £15 I paid for it was worth it, and it's made a nice replacement for my previous Casio watch, which I was rather fond of.
on 7 February 2014
I like this watch, retro and practical, Looks good on the wrist and simple to set. I would recommend it.
on 4 June 2014
Although a budget priced watch,its very good and ideal for day use.
The light is bright and the the time adjustments easy.
on 2 May 2015
Good value for basic watch if you like glossy white strap but very comfortable on wrist.
Backlight display ok but a little dissapointing not as clear and easy to read as it should be!
Not sure about three dials only clear to read in bright light! Switches every 10 seconds from one to two not sure what third display does yet still playing with it! Would give it 5 stars if not for the points above!
on 22 July 2015
I love this watch, I have small wrists and gshocks are far too big, this isn't far from the look of the gshock. The only issue I have is that the edges of the band are staining already which is a shame. I might buy the black one if it gets too bad. Lovely wee watch though!
on 26 March 2015
Great little watch, looks the part and such value for money. I wear it to work, where I'm not too fussed if it's broken or scratched, although find myself getting more attached to it and now don't want it to break! You can't go wrong for the price
on 30 April 2013
Its a great watch with an alarm, light, stop-watchand countdown timer. The colour and size is great. The only thing, is that it does look a little cheap. And the size is a smaller than expected but overall its a good buy. :)
on 9 July 2013
Looks like a G Shock, but way cheaper.
Nice casio watch with basic features. Pretty neat.
Strap will stain eventually, as mine is already starting to discolour on the interior after 1 week, but cest la vie!
on 28 November 2013
This is great for work. Price is good. The only issue I had was that the date is in the american way. MM/DD.
If you could change the date round to UK (DD/MM) then it would be perfect and would of got 5 stars

See one answered question