Questions & Answers
Casio SA-46 Mini Keys keyboard
by Casio
4.6 out of 5 stars (65)
£32.00
Add to basket
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 11 questions
votes
It would be suitable for a 12 year old - or almost any age - to have fun with. It's not suitable as a replacement for a full size piano or keyboard. If the 12 year old wants to play some chords and work out tunes, the mini keyboard will be fine but if they want to read from music, they will find that there aren't enough notes. The mini keyboard is great for making different sounds and rhythms, maybe as a fun supplement to a piano. It's also useful for people in choirs who want to play their vocal part when they are practising - you can even set it to a bass instrument if you are a bass singer and want to hear your part at the right pitch. So.... a great little item but doesn't do the job of a full-size keyboard or piano.
18 Aug 2014 by j m robinson
votes
Leftmost C is middle C (262 Hz). Bass instrument voices are transposed one octave down.
22 Apr 2014 by Ari Heinonen
votes
Yes you can use it with batteries.
16 Jun 2014 by Vance M.
votes
Hi Dominic, no - no that I'm aware of
5 Dec 2013 by James, Crawley, W SX, UK
votes
It doesnt need a charger, it's mains/battery operated. It doesn't come with a mains adaptor or batteries. It takes AA batteries (6 I think) and these do last well - we bought a mains adaptor and havr found we don't use it as the batteries last so well and make it more portable.
9 hours ago by coatgal
votes
Yes but not many only a couple though
5 days ago by lscott
votes
Yes, we had to with our 4 year old...
10 days ago by Mrs. Gillian E. Reilly
votes
can it be amplified 16 Jul 2014
I am so sorry - I have no idea. It was a present for my little granddaughter and I am not sure the parents would want it any louder !! x
16 Jul 2014 by Mrs. Barbara E. Coady
votes
can you give more information on what you want to know ref. output?
9 Apr 2014 by mr laurence j hunt
votes
Dear mrs Blayney, As you can check on the video of this item, the Twinkle Twinkle melody is not proposed as a demo on this keyboard. We are very sorry that we can not help you with this case. Regards.
26 Dec 2013 by Woodbrass (French seller)
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers