on 11 July 2012
bought this watch for my boyfriends birthday- it came very early and is brilliant! he loves it and its got so many functions for an unbeatable price, ultimate boys toy!
on 1 September 2013
Stylish and feels unbreakable. Feels like itll last for ages. Often mistaken for more expensive watches.
And its uber cool....unlike people who say uber cool...!!??
on 16 October 2013
Came a day early - great stuff. Watch. Yes its what i wanted. Having had a few Rolexs subs in my time - its a great change and an awesome watch. You get what you pay for. SO I SCORE 10/10. Looks great easy to use - despite the set up i looked at CASIO WORLD WIDE AND DOWN LOADED PDF FILE - MUCH BETTER THAN BOOK , the dials are easy to read and as for the brightness - you can see the time DIALS in dark - so suck it it up guys - look at its positive features - robust water proof and a gezzers watch.
on 28 August 2014
Ordered while I was asleep (damn one-click order :)). Received in less than 36h. Not bad but very bulky although I'm size 8 gloves and the back light is almost useless.However I'm not gonna send it back.
on 19 May 2014
Ok, it's a lovely looking, well built watch. No getting away from that. But the brightness of the digital display is NOT as bright as it looks in the images on here. I found it barely readable. Also they are extremely small, and when the big hand comes round to near the half past mark it completely covers it. Not ideal when I'm in a job where jotting down accurate times in a split second is vital. I'm afraid this one had to go back and I went for an all digital model instead.
on 5 September 2014
I have returned the watch. Too complex for me and I cannot see the clock face.
Nothing wrong with the watch just error of choosing on line. J Walker
on 24 March 2016
One of many in a long line of gshock watches I have owned. I wanted a dial as opposed to a digital face and this fits the bill nicely. Lighter than I expected but still with a solid feel to it and not as obviously bulky as the watches usually are. Setting up was easy and the watch does the work for you. Do read or Google the instructions though rather than bluffing. It's not as exactly straightforward as some older G's. It looks beautiful. Fits well. The strap is very good quality but the buckle is a bit plastic and would have been better In black than silver for a more consistent look. Display is good but not over bright. This is fine for me. If I'd wanted a torch I'd have bought a torch. Head and shoulders above the competition at this or twice the price especially with the myriad functions it has. No reason this will not last the decade plus my other G's have. Whether worn for work or play this is a great watch.
on 24 December 2012
if you want a sturdy big lightweight watch then this is one to consider. I like the analogue display easy to read in most light but backlight covers the total darkness it is another classic by Casio as you would expect.
I work in construction and I've already tested G shock it true it works. Great watch
on 17 April 2015
Not the best G Shock I've owned. Obviously very robust. Don't like the fact that the backlight doesn't illuminate the digital section of the watch that displays the date stopwatch etc. And whenever the hour hand is over the 25-35 min mark you can't see the stopwatch.
on 13 March 2015
Fantastic watch. Looks great, not difficult to use. Just follow the instructions manual. Looked for a while for a watch like that. Bought a few, always ended up re- selling or returning them as soon as they arrived. That one is just fab. Comes at great price too.