Colour Name: White|Change

on 5 January 2012
At the risk of repeating what the other reviewers have already said, the watch really is nice. I have three other Casio G-Shock watches and this one is a little bigger/thicker than those, not that that's a bad thing - If you like chunky watches, then you'll like this!

I don't love the colour, but as that's just down to personal taste, I have still given it five stars.

When setting the time correctly (to ensure that the World clock displays the correct times too), I had to use the instruction manual, which is not normally the case. The manual is quite thick and not laid out particularly well, which can make it a little confusing, but with a small amount of perseverance you can get it set pretty quickly.

I'd certainly recommend this watch, especially at the current price (£66).
on 3 June 2015
I am quite a slim 16 yr old but as soon as i got this in the 3 day delivery, everyone was complimentin me on this. Many cool features 2, fits my 6 inch wrist perfectly.
review image review image
on 17 July 2015
To be perfectly honest I purchased this purely as a fashion watch; something that would look distinctive on my wrist whilst telling me the time. I was also taken by the moon and high tide functions. Not for any practical purpose, I'm about 30 miles inland, but because I'm a sucker for extraneous information.

On that basis I'm delighted. The watch looks great. It's red obviously but doesn't scream "hey I'm wearing a red watch!!". It's also nice and chunky but nowhere near as large as some of the oversized watches you see these days. The weight isn't noticeable on the wrist.

The functionality is great too. It was fairly easy to set up the time, just enter the UTC offset and daylight saving settings for your city. The moon and high tide functionality takes a bit more thinking about as you have to input the Longitude and..erm... Lunitidal Interval data. In practice this took about 10 minutes on the internet working out the appropriate values and I got to learn something too. Illumination is fine and the dial is completely lit up by either pressing the big button with a G on it on the face or by activating the automatic function which I imagine might be useful if you worked in badly lit environments. The world time function already has the major cities pre-programmed in and I haven't used the stop watch function but assume it does the job.
My only niggle is that I can't change the date format from the American style MM-DD to the more British DD-MM.

All in all a good looking, fun watch that was well worth the £55 I paid for it.
on 24 February 2012
Brilliant Watch. I bought it for my son and he was delighted. He has since been looking at other G-Shocks on the site with the intention of buying another for himself. He has looked at the other products in the range and informs me that the prices are great he just can't decide which one he wants. As for this one the coloring is beautiful and the watch is really sturdy and virtually unbreakable. A really good purchase!!!
on 29 June 2011
This is a great watch. Comfortable, chunky without being heavy and packed full of features. I would definitely recommend it. It also arrived the day after ordering, in an attractive tin.
on 23 December 2015
Watch looks good but takes a bit of setting up. Once that's done its great and my teenager loves it. But, I'd buy elsewhere in future....

Seller is a bit narky so expect a caps lock response if anything goes wrong. I dared to question the delivery date which altered after the sale and got a snappy reply which wasn't needed.
on 5 July 2011
Great watch. Bigger than you think it would be, Really thick, fat watch. Great features (tide, moon etc)
It's not quite as "bright white" as it looks on the pictures. Bit more of a grey/blue white.
All in all though a really big, thick, comfortable, hard watch that I've gotten tons of compliments on since having it for the last 5 days :)
on 28 December 2012
Good watch but poor colour it states this watch has a White band however it is actually light grey. This was disappointing however the watch itself does everything you expect.
on 16 October 2014
Having owned a number of G-shocks over the years it was time for a new one. I wanted a digital one with a bit of colour. This was a great choice, its is solid (as with all G-shocks), with a nice clear display and looks great on the wrist. It is white but a grey white which adds to the appearance. Its a chunky watch but not oversized like some G-shocks so remains a bit more subtle. Extremely pleased
on 10 September 2013
I've had this watch for over a year now and it's still in brilliant condition. I wear it every day, and it's very good-looking. It looks nice with generally any clothes (except very formal, of course). It's very durable - no part of the watch has broken or been damaged at all (despite a lot of rough wear).

The only issue I've had with it is it's colour. It's not bright bright white as it may appear online but it's still quite white. It's completely waterproof, though I wouldn't recommend wearing it in the shower because water gets trapped under the strap and it's hard to dry without taking the watch off.

It's glow feature is brilliant, as are the 4 alarms and 2 stopwatches. Plus, knowing what stage the moon cycle is at and when the next full moon is also quite handy. I'm from the city so I've yet to put the tide feature to good use...

Bottom line: It's a brilliant watch and lasts forever. I cannot imagine life without it, it's so attractive and you WILL receive compliments about it!