on 1 February 2014
Amazing watch!!! Within last 7 month I've tried to find the watch for myself around £200-£250 MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!! Roamer (Swiss made) failed after 4 month: stopped few times, misaligned second hand... Sent it back! Tissot (Swiss made) failed after 3 weeks- all small hands misaligned, after 3 weeks pin pulled out of the bracelet!! Invicta (record short time in my collection of rubbish) failed after 3 days- chronograph button broken.

CASIO!! Amazing watch for the amazing price!!! Second hand (as it should be) aligning for 100%, fantastic set of functions, perfect quality of Casio craftsmanship and superior design!!!!! I love my new Casio even before was very sceptical about them because of wow virus of Swiss made.

Highly recommended watch!!!!
on 17 October 2011
Solar metal strap watch...good quality build and a lil techy to operate but looks stylish and will go easily with casual and formal clothing..fast and free delivery...doesnt have the automatic time setting by radio signal but has DST and world time settings...good for the price..
on 30 November 2015
This Casio Edifice is a great watch that's got all the right features, such as being solar, world time, stopwatch, alarm etc. The quality is very good as with Casio in general. The 3 o clock dial is multi function (day of the week, and part of the stop watch), The 7/8 o clock dial shows 24 hour time / alternate time zone and alarm set as well as stop watch minute counter. The small dial at 10 o clock shows 24 hour time (AM/PM).
It's a quality piece, a solid bracelet and wears quite large.
on 20 April 2014
I got this for my birthday to replace my other plastic Casio watch. It looks great, provides you with various fanctions and it's battery can be charged with solar power! I have to shorten the band a bit, but I didn't expect it to fit perfectly anyway, so it's ok. The only thing someone may find challenging is setting up the watch, but it can be done with a little bit of patience!
on 9 April 2014
I got this watch as a present, and I have to say it is a beautiful looking timepiece. The band is quite large, can be made to fit to smaller hands and its functions are really useful. Figuring out the settings is difficult in the beginning, its quite complex - but once you crack it, it makes sense. I stored the watch for a while, and was surprised to see the glass was scratched after moving, so a bit disappointed there.
on 26 April 2014
This is a good watch. heavy solid feel to it.
The stainless steel band constantly felt cold so I had it took off and a black leather strap fitted. Feels much better and looks 10 times better. taking what looks cold and sterile and making it look like jewellery again.
Some of the dials (date and day especially) could do with being larger to make them easier to read for us "older folk".
The instruction book in places feels like another language and as such hard to follow, took me and hour to set both time and date.
Other than that its a great watch.
on 13 April 2011
I bought this watch to replace a solar g-shock watch I once had. Have no regrets in having done so...

The EQS-500DB is an attractive masculine looking timepiece. Well made and light to wear. Full of features. Well priced.

The only main issue I have had is setting it all up. A little complicated, and the munual is poorly written.
on 5 May 2015
I bought this for my boyfriends birthday he loved it, it has some really good features however really complicated to understand accidentally pressed a button against the desk and it changes all the date and time took 2 hours to rectify the problem in the end it appears the year was changed to 2020 somehow. This was my fault however and nothing to do with me docking of a star this is due to the watch scratching very easily on the band and because of the finish marks are very obvious so might have to change the band at some point when it gets too bad. Overall good watch for the money
on 22 July 2011
Wow what can i say, Looks fantastic! when i first got it out the box, the watch writing was quite small but what can you expect with alot of features on it and lots of writing everywhere. Still looks amazing! Everything works how it shoot.
The manual was quite difficult to read and understand, But after reading through all of it you get the understanding what it means.

Great watch, great features, lovly too look at, works great!
on 5 February 2014
Elegant, perfect... Casio Edifice is a excellent watch.

watch is pretty good, very elegant, and very functional, chronograph, world time, solar, alarm, and high-end materials.

100% Recommended